Start a user friendly home search right here! Review profile of SOLD homes, client video stories, testimonials, services and more.
To authentically cultivate relationships with compassion and build trust organically in real estate.
You know what I remember most about growing up? It was those times I spent at my grandparents house in San Antonio. My brothers and I would go to the old creek bed down the street and try to catch crawfish and menos in an old Folgers coffee can. I remember playing kick ball in the front yard till sundown with all the neighborhood kids and every Sunday afternoon, our entire extended family would come together under one small roof for an epic home cooked meal. I have continued to carry on the same traditions at my home with my family. What I treasure most is “FAMILY”. It is my #1 goal as your real estate agent, to provide exceptional value to your home buying/selling experience so you feel you were treated like family with care and integrity from the beginning. Also that I am helping you create fond memories so you want to stay connected as a part of my referral family for a lifetime. There really is no end to the relationships I have with my clients.
My commitment to every client is to listen to your needs and give honest communication. It is an exciting time for making new memories! Whether you are shutting old doors or you are opening new ones, This present moment is going to be amazing. Thank you for letting me be a part of it. With Appreciation- Dori
Dori is a seasoned full time agent and received her Real Estate license in 2003. She started in commercial office leasing, but she has really enjoyed serving her clients on the residential side of real estate as a Trusted Real Estate Advisor for over a decade. She moved to the Austin area after graduating from SWT in San Marcos. Before real estate, she was in sales/marketing which really has been an added bonus when communicating with her clients. Growing up, her father owned a family construction business. Being around the home building process definitely inspired Dori's love for real estate. Dori specializes in the buying and selling process for the areas of NW Austin, Cedar Park/Leander, Round Rock, Georgetown, Pflugerville, Liberty Hill , Lago Vista and Buda. She has experience working all over the city. Dori goes where ever her referral family takes her. She also has a strong referral agent network so you are in the best of hands.
When Dori is not doing real estate, She loves spending time with her husband Bryan, and there two kids Ambri and Jacob. They enjoy volunteering with community, attending Gateway church, visiting family, going on family vacations anywhere and learning about investing in real estate together. Collaborating professionally with clients and other professionals, demonstrating polished communication skills and maintaining a continual focus on good character. Dori has been recognized as an admirable trusted real estate advisor.
● Home Staging Specialist. Posses an incredible unique eye for decor, staging, home organization, decluttering, and furniture spacing.
● Preparation specialist- Exceptional skills tackling the to do list before the sell of a home. Ex. Assessing cosmetic repairs, maintenance, clean up, vender services, special features, pre-marketing, price evaluation and helping clients keep to a reasonable budget.
● Negotiations expert- Years of experience reviewing and understanding contracts plus attending weekly continuing education and training to stay on the forefront of a forever changing industry.
● Buyer Accredited Specialist- Helping buyers have all the facts they need so they feel educated, comfortable and prepared to move forward making a confident and sound decision.
● Listing specialist- Proven sells record at 98% of list price for under the overall average days on market.
● Accredited Marketing specialist- Using cutting edge marketing tools and strategies with a proven track record.
● New home build consultant- If you are thinking about visiting new home communities, it is important that you have a knowledgeable agent representing you. The sales representative for the builder is very nice, but they are paid to support the builder’s best interest. Let’s get together FIRST or tell the builder...YOU HAVE AN AGENT.
● Request Dori’s List of services for both buying and selling today.
● Listing presentation packets - Dori drops of a detailed listing packet to your doorstep. This is before the listing gathering at your home to review value and marketing strategies.
● Buyer consultations - Enjoy a FREE cup of coffee somewhere and Dori will review the buying process and answer any questions you might have proactively so you feel prepared and confident.
● Comparative Marketing Analysis (CMA). Home value reports.
● Free buyer’s and seller’s guides.
● Do you want an annual neighborhood review? Get a snapshot of your SOLD homes in your neighborhood. Great for protesting taxes.
● Set up an auto property search to stay on top of the market with specific criteria.
● Tour properties,neighborhoods and visit new home communities if you want to build a home from the ground up.
● Monthly E newsletter
● Referral family events and gifts.
● FREE Better Homes and Gardens magazine subscription for a year upon request.
● Active Volunteer for Feed The Community food pantry
● Active spearhead for annual food drives each year.
● Active Gateway fellowship leadership team
● Active Neighborhood events volunteer
● Past involvement included affordable housing projects with Foundations Community and a Annual Habitat for Humanity build
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Dori is a full time agent and is flexible as needed. She operates best from the hours of 9am to 5pm during the week and offers evening check ins with clients as needed after 8:30pm. She takes a break normally from 3:30pm to 4:30pm during the week. Dori is available to tour homes most days and on Saturdays in the mornings or afternoons. Best times suggested are from 10:30am to 1:30pm or 2:30pm to 5:30pm. Dori requests Sundays off to honor a day of rest with her family. To ensure Dori is available to tour homes on the weekends, it’s best to schedule a week ahead when at all possible.Texting is the fasted way to get a quicker response. Mondays are usually an in-house work day to plan for the week and she volunteers at the food pantry on Wednesdays from 9-11 weekly.
This was a very difficult decision to make. Our kids were grown so it was time to sell. We will say though that Dori did a great job with the sale of our home. She was very motivated and eager to satisfy all of our wishes. She provided professional staging as well and we appreciated her special touches that made a difference. She was really open and accepted our suggestions also. She convinced us that the asking price was best even though we thought it was to high. She was perfectly right. Our house sold for 30k over the asking price in 3 days. We greatly appreciated her tremendous help and patience!
OFFICE: [email protected]