- Office Cedar Park Office
- Office Location 1320 Cypress Creek Road Suite 102, Cedar Park, Texas, 78613
- Office 512-579-6766
- Cell 512-579-6766
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Michael Murphy
Mike Murphy is an Austin native who attended the University of Texas. He loves the outdoors, everything from fly fishing to golfing, and enjoys traveling to a wide range of places. He has extensive experience in landscaping, pool and outdoor patio/living function and design. He's an easy going family oriented guy, able to "walk-through" the home buying experience with ease and a reassuring sense of confidence and comfort.
He thoroughly enjoys the real estate process and the rewarding sense of accomplishment he feels after helping folks find their dream home!
- Top 20% Producer, January-April 2016 HomeCity Circle of Excellence Award
- Top 10% Producer, September-December 2015 HomeCity Circle of Excellence Award
- HomeCity $8+ Million Club 2015
- HomeCity 5+ Million Club 2014
- Top 10% Producer, September-December 2014 HomeCity Circle of Excellence Award
- Top 10% Producer, May-August 2013 HomeCity Circle of Excellence Award
- HomeCity Most Referrals Closed Award, Q2 2013
- Top Producing New HomeCity Agent Award, Q1 2013
- HomeCity Circle of Excellence Award as Top 10% Producer, September-December 2013
Michael Murphy's MLS® Listings
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 28th, 2017 at 11:21am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.