Homes for Sale in Anderson Mill Lake Sites, TX
Located in Travis County, Anderson Mill Lake Sites is a small, secluded neighborhood northwest of Austin, along Bullick Hollow Road. Positioned between Cypress Creek Park to the north, Lake Travis to the west, the Grandview Hills neighborhood to the east, and Bullick Hollow to the south, Anderson Mill Lake Sites is in the Central time zone and uses the 78726 zip code.
Situated 15 miles from the University of Texas at Austin, 16 miles from downtown Austin, and 26 miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, it’s only three miles to FastMed Urgent Care and 12 miles to Cedar Park Regional Medical Center. Homes for sale in Anderson Mill Lake Sites are priced from the $400Ks to the $600Ks.
Overlooking the northeast end of Lake Travis and Cypress Creek Cove, Anderson Mill Lake Sites real estate consists of a mix of custom, multistory, waterfront estates with traditional-style architectural design and one-story houses with ranch-style architectural design. Anderson Mill Lake Sites listings usually have white limestone exteriors, luxury details like hardwood floors, custom cabinetry, vaulted ceilings, and tall windows, and are surrounded by tall trees.
If you'd like more information about Anderson Mill Lake Sites homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Anderson Mill Lake Sites Real Estate
Built from the 1970s to the 1990s, Anderson Mill Lake Sites real estate features homes perched on the edge of tall cliffs, overlooking a small inlet of Lake Travis. Anderson Mill Lake Sites listings usually master suites with large walk-in closets, open kitchens with breakfast nooks, huge windows, and private balconies overlooking Lake Travis. Some Anderson Mill Lake Sites homes for sale have direct lake access from private docks.
Just 16 miles northwest of downtown Austin, Anderson Mill Lake Sites listings range in size, averaging 2,500 square feet. Anderson Mill Lake Sites real estate is sought after due to its lovely homes with a lake lifestyle, in a secluded neighborhood, within driving distance of downtown Austin.
Amenities Near Anderson Mill Lake Sites, TX
Anderson Mill Lake Sites homeowners shop at the Four Points Shopping Center, Lakeline Mall The Shops at Arbor Walk, Northcross Shopping Center, Gateway Shopping Center, The Domain in North Austin, The Arboretum at Great Hills, and Round Rock Premium Outlets. They dine at local restaurants such as The Oasis and Steiner Ranch Steakhouse, go ice skating at the Northcross Center, or catch a flick at the Regal Cinemas Gateway 16 & IMAX or the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema. A short drive away, downtown Austin offers many other retail stores, casual and fine dining, nightly live music, cultural events, and frequent festivals.
Residents of Anderson Mill Lake Sites homes for sale launch boats from Cypress Creek Marina and Cypress Creek Park. Lake Travis. Just a mile away, the 15-acre Cypress Creek Park on Lake Travis offers swimming, fishing, boating, barbeque grills, and picnicking. The 42-acre Elizabeth Milburn Park and Pool provides a swimming pool, climbing wall, tennis, basketball, and sand volleyball courts, sports fields, BMX track, veloway, playscape, pavilion, community garden, barbeque grills, picnic areas, and hiking and biking trails.
Lake Travis offers swimming, boating, jet skiing, fishing, and picnic areas. Anderson Mill Lake Sites homeowners can take in a round of golf at the Twin Creeks Country Club, whose championship 18-hole golf course was designed by Master’s Champion Fred Couples, four miles away from Forest Oaks homes for sale, or at the River Place Golf Club, five miles away from Anderson Mill Lake Sites homes for sale.
Although Anderson Mill Lake Sites homes for sale have Austin addresses, children who live in the Anderson Mill Lake Sites neighborhood attend public schools of the Leander Independent School District (ISD) including Grandview Hills Elementary School or Steiner Ranch Elementary School, Four Points Middle School or Canyon Ridge Middle School, and Vandegrift High School or Cedar Park High School.
Nearby private schools include Bluebonnet School of Canyon Creek, Hill Country Christian School, Cedar Park Montessori School, Della Terra Montessori School, Primrose School of Cedar Park West, Summit Christian Academy, and The Goddard School. Anderson Mill Lake Sites residents can also take advantage of higher-learning institutions such as the University of Texas at Austin, Concordia University Texas, and Austin Community College, Northridge.
Anderson Mill Lake Sites listings offer prospective homeowners the opportunity to own a lovely home with a lake lifestyle, in a secluded neighborhood, within driving distance of Austin.
Community Resources in Anderson Mill Lake Sites
Animal Control – 311, (512) 978-0500
Emergency Services – 911
Fire: Austin Fire Department Station (non-emergency) – (512) 974-0130
Police: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 974-5000
Texas Highway Patrol: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 997-4102
- Austin Emergency Center: Anderson Mill – 13435 US-183, Suite 311, Austin, TX 78750 – (512) 614-1200 (8 miles away)
- Cedar Park Physician Associates: Anderson Mill – 11521 North FM 620, Suite 800, Austin, TX 78726 – (512) 219-0670 (5 miles away)
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center – 1401 Medical Parkway, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 528-7000 (12 miles away)
- FastMed Urgent Care – 6611 River Place Boulevard, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78730 – (512) 373-8583 (3 miles away)
- MedSpring Urgent Care: Anderson Mill – 11521 Ranch Road 620 North, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78726 – (512) 402-6830 (6 miles away)
- Seton Northwest Hospital – 11113 Research Boulevard, Austin, TX 78759 – (512) 324-6000 (13 miles away)
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center – 12221 MoPac Expressway, Austin, TX 78758 – (512) 901-1000 (14 miles away)
- Cable/Satellite Service:
- DirecTV – (800) 543-1549
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Grande Communications – (512) 220-4600
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy: City of Austin – (512) 494-9400
- Power outages – (512) 322-9100
- AT&T Internet/DirectTV – (855) 293-7676
- AT&T U-verse – (844) 723-0252
- Cox Communications – (866) 298-1514
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- Solar: Texas Solar Power Company – (512) 459-9494
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Austin Resource Recovery – 311, (512) 494-9400
- Water: Austin Water Utility – (512) 972-0101