Homes for Sale in Bellamy, TX
Bellamy is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located east of 183A Toll Road, between Colonial Parkway, West Parmer Lane, Brushy Creek Road, and South Vista Ridge Blvd. Most homes for sale in Bellamy are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Bellamy homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Bellamy, TX
Bellamy real estate includes 3-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 to 3 baths, and range in size from 1,680 to 2,442 square feet. These homes are priced from $273,000 to $370,000, with a median selling price of $295,000, and an average price of $157 per square feet.
Most homes in Bellamy were built by some of the best designers and architects in the country between 2011 and 2013. These homes have been designed with the needs of a modern family in mind and offer state of the art amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Bellamy listings tend to have the following features: Spacious gourmet kitchens with granite and marble countertops, breakfast bars, dishwashers, disposals, walk-in pantries, refrigerators, ice makers, double ovens, built-in microwaves, and gas cooktops.
Master suites featuring garden tubs, linen closets, walk-in showers, dual sinks, and walk-in closets. More common features include covered porches, open patios, ceramic tile and laminate flooring, window coverings, wood-burning fireplaces, cable tv, high-speed internet, flat screen wiring, recessed lighting, composition shingle roofs, vaulted ceilings, and slab foundation.
Amenities Near Bellamy, TX
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Walmart Supercenter, Target, The Home Depot, Costco Wholesale, KP Foods, The RailYard Shopping Center, Quality Halal Market, H-E-B Pharmacy, Whitestone Market, Walgreens, and 1890 Ranch Shopping Center.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Kadai Indian Kitchen, Austin's Pizza, Damiano's Italian Restaurant, My Fit Foods, Subway, Tropical Smoothie Café, Starbucks, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Panera Bread, Panda Express, Sonic Drive-In, Whataburger, Wendy’s, Zaxby’s Chicken Fingers & Buffalo Wings, Five Guys, Dos Salsas, LongHorn Steakhouse, Rosa’s Café & Tortilla Factory, Torchy’s Tacos, and Church’s Chicken.
Bellamy homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Charlotte Cox Elementary School, Artie L Henry Middle School, and Vista Ridge High School.
Community Resources in Bellamy
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400