Homes for Sale in Bellingham Meadows, TX
One of the newest developments on the block, Bellingham Meadows features a collection of traditional style homes. Offering your classic suburban community with a twist, these quiet streets are filled with 1-story residences, lush green yards, and well-paved walkways. Bellingham Meadows real estate was developed in 2016, by well-established builders CalAtlantic Homes and Centex Homes. Homebuyers interested in this Travis County community can expect to enjoy a variety of in-demand features and details.
Bellingham Meadows' location certainly adds to its value. This community is planted in the thriving Northeast Austin area, only 13 miles away from all the amenities that downtown Austin has to offer. This option is great for homebuyers that are simultaneously seeking job opportunities and a new home, with surrounding major employers like Dell and Samsung. Bellingham Meadows is definitely a neighborhood that gives its neighboring communities a run for their money.
If you'd like more information about Bellingham Meadows homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Bellingham Meadows Real Estate
To locate the homes for sale at Bellingham Meadows, follow East Parmer Lane to Bellingham Drive. Homebuyers can note that this community falls under Travis County's 78754 zip code. Some major conveniences include Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, which is less than 17 miles away.
When homebuyers take the time to visit Bellingham Meadows listings, they can expect to find spacious front load garages and warm colored brick exteriors. Previous home owners have down a marvelous job of keeping lawns tasteful and well-manicured, with mini gardens and landscaping. These residences boast airy layouts that offer between 1,630 and 2,790 of square footage, with 3 to 6 bedrooms and 2 to 4 bathrooms. Some charming interior features include French doors that open up to flex rooms, open kitchens with breakfast bar seating, and master bathrooms with double vanities. As homebuyers glance outdoors, they will spot covered patios, privacy fences, and ample space for cookouts. Contact your Home City Realtors to schedule a tour.
Bellingham Meadows is proudly served by the Manor Independent School District. School assignments for this community include Bluebonnet Trail Elementary, Manor Middle, and Manor High School. For families interested in private education, The Goddard School and Brentwood Christian School are only a few miles away. High School graduates seeking higher education can consider The University of Texas, which is about 12 miles away.
Amenities Near Bellingham Meadows, TX
Bellingham Meadows homes for sale are surrounded by a variety of amenities including Stone Hill Town Center, which is less than 9 miles away. At this popular shopping venue, residents not only enjoy major retailers like Home Depot, but salons, dental offices, and a 24-hour gym. For outdoor fun, residents can head to the large Walnut Creek Metropolitan Park for pools, sports courts, trail miles and more! A group of friends can head to the nearby TopGolf, for golf and great food! Residents always have the option to take a short trip to downtown Austin for live entertainment venues like Moody Theater.
Community Resources in Bellingham Meadows
Animal Control – 311, (512) 978-0500
Emergency Services – 911
Fire: Austin Fire Department Station (non-emergency) – (512) 974-0130
Police: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 974-5000
Texas Highway Patrol: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 997-4102
- FastMed Urgent – 14008 Shadow Glen Boulevard, Suite 100, Manor, TX 78653 – (512) 514-1020
- Austin Emergency Center: Far West – 3563 Far West Boulevard, Suite 110, Austin, TX 78731 – (512) 481-2321
- Cross Creek Hospital – 8402 Cross Park Drive, Austin, TX 78754 – (512) 549-8021
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 7212 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78757 – (512) 867-6299
- Rediclinic – 500 W Canyon Ridge Drive, Austin, TX 78753 – (512) 836-9000
- WellMed at St. John's – 6406 I-35, Suite 2600, Austin, TX 78752 – (512) 465-4800
- Cable/Satellite Service:
- DirecTV – (800) 543-1549
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Grande Communications – (512) 220-4600
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy: City of Austin – (512) 494-9400
- Power outages – (512) 322-9100
- AT&T Internet/DirectTV – (855) 293-7676
- AT&T U-verse – (844) 723-0252
- Cox Communications – (866) 298-1514
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- Solar: Texas Solar Power Company – (512) 459-9494
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Austin Resource Recovery – 311, (512) 494-9400
- Water: Austin Water Utility – (512) 972-0101