Homes for Sale in Bend at the Villages of Spicewood, TX
In the beautiful northwest 78750 zip code of Travis County, the Villages of Spicewood neighborhood is a three street enclave of the larger Spicewood community. There are two different entrances to this Hill Country gem of a neighborhood, through either Sweet Cherry Drive or Sweetness Lane. Sweetness is an apt name for the entrance to the Bend at the Villages of Spicewood because these luxurious homes are composed of everything sweet...and them some.
Stunning two story entryways, dramatic landscaping and gorgeous views are just some of the stand out features of Bend at the Villages of Spicewood real estate. Bend at the Villages of Spicewood homes for sale are close to many desirable areas of Austin and allow hassle free access to major roadways.
If you'd like more information about Bend at the Villages of Spicewood homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Bend at the Villages of Spicewood, TX
Bend at the Villages of Spicewood homes for sale boast a multitude of updates and free flowing, open floor plans for optimal space. Granite countertops, hardwood flooring, fireplaces, pools, covered patios and more are just a few of the commonalities that glaze these northwest Austin homes. Average Bend at the Villages of Spicewood listings average around $500,000.
The neighborhood is hidden in nature, with trails made by residents, perfect to get some exercise in with a delicious view. Homes for sale at Bend at the Villages of Spicewood have an average build date of 1997, average 3,200 square feet, three to four bedrooms and three to four bathrooms.
Amenities Near Bend at the Villages of Spicewood, TX
Bend at the Villages of Spicewood homes are near popular shops, dining and outdoor spots in the city. For retail desires, grab a book at Barnes and Noble bookstore, browse one of the many boutiques in the Arboretum shopping center or head for a movie over at Alamo Drafthouse Cinema. Restaurants nearby include Austin favorites Chuy’s and Z’Tejas.
The Bend at Villages of Spicewood neighborhood offers residents the perfect combo of work, nature and city! Seton Northwest Hospital is just five miles away for all your family’s medical needs. The Spicewood Springs area of Northwest Austin lends superior access to Highway 183, which feeds into Cedar Park, Round Rock and all areas of Austin.
Community Resources in Bend at the Villages of Spicewood
Animal Control – 311 (in Austin), (512) 974-2000 or (512) 978-0500 (unincorporated area)
Emergency Services –911
- Austin Fire Department (non-emergency): - Station 1 – (512) 974-0130 - Area 11 – (512) 974-4100
- Lake Travis Fire Rescue (non-emergency) – (512) 266-2533
- Austin Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 974-2000, (512) 974-5000
- Bee Cave Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 767-6650
- FastMed Urgent Care – 3607 Manor Road, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78723 – (512) 928-4600
- FastMed Urgent Care – 2303 Ranch Road 620 South, Suite 210, Lakeway, TX 78734
- MedSpring Urgent Care Central – 3906 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78756 – (512) 861-8040
- Seton Southwest Hospital – 7900 FM-1826, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 324-9000
- U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group – 2000 West Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78757 – (512) 459-4367
- VIK Medical at River Place – 10815 Ranch Road 2222, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78730
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (512) 421-1300
- Water: Austin Water – (512) 972-0000