Blue Oaks Estates is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of 183 Toll Road, between Cedar Park Drive, North Lakeline Boulevard, West Whitestone Blvd, and 183 Toll Road. Most homes for sale in Blue Oaks Estates are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Blue Oaks Estates homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Blue Oaks Estates real estate includes 3-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 baths, and range in size from 1,152 to 1,540 square feet. These homes are priced from $196,000 to $209,900, with a median selling price of $202,950 and an average price of $116 per square feet.
Most homes in Blue Oaks Estates were built by some of the topmost designers and architects in the country between 1995 and 1998. These homes have been completely upgraded over the last few years, and offer fully refurbished and renovated baths, bedrooms, and kitchens along with all other amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Blue Oaks Estates listings tend to have the following features: Spacious gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, breakfast bars, walk-in pantries, dishwashers, disposals, tile backsplashes, built-in microwaves, double ovens, gas cooktops, and built-in cabinets.
Master suites featuring garden tubs, walk-in showers, full baths, walk-in closets, double vanities, and granite counters. More common features include covered porches, cable tv, high-speed internet, flat screen wiring, sound system wiring, recessed lightings, vaulted ceilings, 2-car garages, smoke detectors, crown moldings, gutters, ceramic tile and laminate flooring, and much more!
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Park N Sak I, Cedars Food Mart, H-E-B, Target, Walmart Supercenter, Costco Wholesale, The Shops at Whitestone, Walgreens, and 1890 Ranch Shopping Center.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Bush's Chicken, Which Wich Superior Sandwiches, In-N-Out Burger, Big Cat BBQ, Dickey's Barbecue Pit, Coffee Spot, Starbucks, Daylight Donuts, Super Doughnut 7, Krispy Kreme, Papa John’s Pizza, Los Reyes Mexican Restaurant, Korner Kitchen, Subway, Moonie Burger House, Domino’s Pizza, and Jardin Corona.
Blue Oaks Estates homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Leander High School, Running Brushy Middle School, and Lois F Giddens Elementary School.
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400
To contact us online, please use the form below.