Homes for Sale in Buttercup Creek, TX
Buttercup Creek is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of 183 Toll Road, between Cypress Creek Road, Anderson Mill Road, West Whitestone Blvd, and Toll Road 183. Most homes for sale in Buttercup Creek are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Buttercup Creek homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Buttercup Creek, TX
Buttercup Creek real estate includes 1 to 6-bedroom homes, which on average offer 1 to 4 baths, and range in size from 910 to 4,900 square feet. These homes are priced from $110,000 to $510,000, with a median selling price of $310,250 and an average price of $148 per square feet.
Most homes in Buttercup Creek were built by some of the topmost designers and architects in the country between 1983 and 2016. These homes have been designed with the needs of a modern family in mind, and offer all the amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Buttercup Creek listings tend to have the following features: Spacious gourmet kitchens with granite and marble countertops, gas cooktops, convection and electric ovens, built-in microwaves, dishwashers, disposals, center islands, silestone counters, refrigerators, walk-in pantries, galley designs, pot fillers, and butler͛s pantries.
Amenities Near Buttercup Creek, TX
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Park N Sak I, Randall's Food and Pharmacy, Cedars Food Mart, Lakeline Center, 1900 Lakeline, Village Belle Shopping Center, and Walmart Supercenter.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Pizza On Wheels, Pisano's Pizzeria, Tiajuana Roadhouse, Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen, Which Wich Superior Sandwiches, Donuts Crown, Coffee Service Specialists, Cedar Perk Coffee Company, Coffee Spot, Daylight Donuts, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Los Reyes Mexican Restaurant, El Pollo Rico, Papa John͛s Pizza, Whataburger, Niki͛s Pizza & Pasta, Wendy͛s, Taco Bell, KFC, Camino Real, Taco Cabana, Schlotzsky͛s, and Papa Murphy͛s Take N͛ Bake Pizza.
Buttercup Creek homes for sale are zoned to Leander Independent School District, which includes the following nearby schools: Cedar Park High School, Cedar Park Middle School, Artie L Henry Middle School, Westside Elementary School, Vista Ridge High School, and Ada Mae Faubion Elementary School.
Community Resources in Buttercup Creek
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400