Homes for Sale in Buttercup Creek Village, TX
Buttercup Creek Village is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of 183A Toll Road, between Anderson Mill Road, Cypress Creek Road, 183 Toll Road, and West Park Street. Most homes for sale in Buttercup Creek Village are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Buttercup Creek Village homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Buttercup Creek Village, TX
Buttercup Creek Village real estate includes 2 to 6-bedroom homes, which on average offer 1 to 4 baths, and range in size from 1,038 to 4,737 square feet. These homes are priced from $90,000 to $529,900, with a median selling price of $221,000, and an average price of $95 per square feet.
Most homes in Buttercup Creek Village were built by some of the topmost designers and architects in the country between the 1980s and 1990s. These homes have been completely upgraded over the last few years, and offer fully refurbished and renovated baths, bedrooms, and kitchens along with all other amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Buttercup Creek Village listings tend to have the following features: Spacious gourmet kitchens with high-end stainless-steel appliances, electric and convection ovens, built-in microwaves, breakfast bars, center islands, gas cooktops, refrigerators, granite and marble countertops, ice makers, and walk-in pantries.
Master suites featuring garden tubs, walk-in closets, walk-in showers, dual sinks, separate vanities, and full baths. More common features include covered porches, open patios, ceramic tile and wood flooring, composition shingle roofs, slab foundation, vaulted ceilings, cable tv, high-speed internet, recessed lighting, covered garages and carports with parking space for 2 to 4 cars, wood-burning fireplaces, smoke detectors, and gutters.
Amenities Near Buttercup Creek Village, TX
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby HEB, Walmart Supercenter, The RailYard Shopping Center, The Homestead Shopping Center, Lakeline Mall, Lakeline Plaza, Costco Wholesale, Walgreens, CVS, and The Shops at Whitestone.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Morning Sunshine Breakfast Treats, Gatti's Pizza, Taco Bell, Wendy's, Burger King, Panda Express, Bush's Chicken, J&J BBQ & Burgers, Schlotzsky's, Dunkin' Donuts, Little Caesars Pizza, Camino Real, Taqueria La Tapatia, KFC, Papa Murphy͛s Take N' Bake Pizza, and BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse.
Buttercup Creek Village homes for sale are zoned to Leander Independent School District, which includes the following nearby schools: Cedar Park High School, Cedar Park Middle School, Artie L Henry Middle School, Westside Elementary School, Vista Ridge High School, and Ada Mae Faubion Elementary School.
Community Resources in Buttercup Creek Village
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400