Dripping Springs, TX 78620
Situated just one mile south of Highway 290 off of Ranch Road 12, Caliterra is a600-acre master-planned neighborhood full of amazing Hill Country homes. Half of the land at Caliterra is dedicated to parkland to preserve the natural beauty and wildlife. The plans call for 584 total homes developed by a variety of builders like Scott Felder, Grand Haven Homes and Drees Custom Homes.
This brand new community features the best in community amenities, location and quality homes. Caliterra was showcased in the 2016 Parade of Homes and residents appreciate the fine planning of this Hays County’s neighborhood.
If you'd like more information about Caliterra homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Caliterra listings in this slice of the 78620 zip code are a mix of one and two-story homes with stone and stucco exteriors. The homes for sale in Caliterra boast grand entryways, multi-car garages and huge private backyards. The interiors average around 3,200 square feet in size and offer spacious open floor plans designed for maximal comfort and livability.
Caliterra homes for sale have gorgeous spa-like bathrooms, chef-grade kitchens, breakfast nooks and extra rooms to be used as offices, media rooms or whatever your family needs the space for. Residents of Caliterra love spending time with family in their outdoor living spaces and yards big enough to build that dream pool you have always wanted.
Caliterra real estate offers a community center complete with a pool, clubhouse, miles of walking trails and a fishing pier located on Onion Creek. Onion Creek is a twenty plus acre park with a gorgeous event space perfect for your next big gathering or celebration. Students living in Caliterra love attending the exemplary Dripping Springs ISD schools nearby.
Local restaurants in the area include the world famous Saltlick Bar-B-Q, where residents love to spend evenings with family eating legendary smoked meat. Caliterra is close to many iconic outdoor recreational areas like Pedernales Falls State Park and Krause Springs. For shopping, head into Dripping Springs, just a mile away from homes at Caliterra.
Animal Control: Buda – (512) 312-1001
Emergency Services –911
- North Hays County (non-emergency) – (512) 894-0704
- Wimberley Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 847- 3536
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
- Buda Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 312-1001
- Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Hays County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 393-7800
- Austin Regional Clinic – 4100 Everett Street, Suite 400, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 295-1333
- Central Texas Medical Center – 1301 Wonder World Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 353-8979
- Lewis Family Medicine & Urgent – 14101 US-290, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 894-2048
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 301 N Guadalupe St, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 960-2545
- RediClinic – 598 East Highway US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 – (512) 858-0011
- Seton Medical Center Hays – 6001 Kyle Parkway, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 504-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Time Warner – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Pedernales Electric Cooperative – (888) 554-4732
- Natural Gas: CenterPoint Energy – (800) 427-7142
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (800) 892-4357
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: City of Buda Utilities – (512) 295-8845
To contact us online, please use the form below.