Homes for Sale in Cap Rock at Crystal Falls, TX
For homeowners looking for luxury living in Leander, look no further than Cap Rock at Crystal Falls, the newest subdivision in the Crystal Falls neighborhood. This amazing community sits just west of the Fairways at Crystal Falls and right between the fifth and sixth holes of the Crystal Falls Golf Course, one of the area’s top master-planned golf courses.
Located in Travis County’s 78641 zip code, there are 120 homes for sale at Cap Rock at Crystal Falls, all beautifully designed in the gated, 5,000 acre neighborhood. Grand Haven Homes and Drees Custom Homes and a few other builders have created this stunning community filled with tons of amazing amenities for the residents of Cap Rock at Crystal Falls.
If you'd like more information about Cap Rock at Crystal Falls homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Cap Rock at Crystal Falls, TX
Cap Rock at Crystal Falls real estate offers scenic golf course views, swimming pools, playgrounds, hiking trails and a fishing lake exclusively for its residents. Cap Rock at Crystal Falls homes for sale range in square footage of 2,000-4,000 and have two to five bedrooms.
Homes for sale at Cap Rock at Crystal Falls are designed with only the greatest of materials and feature ceramic and hardwood floors in the entire home. Enjoy relaxing and lounging with family and friends in the exquisitely designed living spaces while gazing at the panoramic views of Crystal Falls. Downtown Austin can be accessed by either taking Lakeline Boulevard to TX-183A Toll Road or using public Metro transportation from the Leander Station six miles from the neighborhood.
Amenities Near Cap Rock at Crystal Falls, TX
Cap Rock at Crystal Falls listings offer seclusion and luxury all within a close distance to the necessities of daily life. Residents enjoy shopping at the H-E-B Plus five miles away and spend days at the 1890 Ranch shopping center. For medical needs, the Cedar Park Regional Medical Center is just about seven miles from homes at Cap Rock.
Most residents at Cap Rock take full advantage of the amazing golf course and neighborhood amenities available just for residents of the gorgeous community. For outdoor recreation, residents love spending time walking the nature trails in the canyonland reserves or fishing at the neighborhood lake. Children who live in Cap Rock at Crystal Falls attend Leander ISD schools.
Community Resources in Cap Rock at Crystal Falls
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Jollyville Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 258-1038
- Sandy Creek Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 259-5061
Fire: Leander Fire Department (non-emergency) - (512) 528-2848
- Cedar Park Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Jonestown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 267-7007
- Leander City Police Department (non-emergency) - (512) 528-2800
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 1890 Ranch, 1335 East Whitestone Boulevard, Suite 100, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 402-6840
- NextCare Urgent Care – 351 Cypress Creek Road, Suite 103, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 250-8199
- RediClinic – 651 US-183, Leander, TX 78641 – (512) 260-0871
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400