Chama Trace Homes for Sale
Homes for Sale in Chama Trails, TX
Nestled away in the glory of the Texas Hill Country, Chama Trails truly resonates the perfect country lifestyle just twenty-three miles from Downtown Austin. Residing in the78620 zipcode, this neighborhood features homes on acreage sites, ranging in size from one to three acres. Residents of Chama Trace typically use the sprawling plots to keep livestock and horses.
Located southeast of the charming Dripping Springs, Texas, this community features traditional and ranch style homes with beautifully designed architecture that melts perfectly into the rolling hills. Chama Trace homes for sale vary in price from $200,000-$700,000. Surrounded by outdoor activities, popular dining options and entertainment, Chama Trace real estate give its residents a quiet, relaxing ranch life within just a few minutes of city civilization.
If you'd like more information about Chama Trails homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Chama Trails, TX
Homes for Sale in Chama Trace are traditional and craftsman style in theme with stone and stucco exteriors, wooden shutters and covered porches, perfect to enjoy those Texas thunderstorms under. They feature large indoor and outdoor gathering and living spaces, ideal for entertaining or just relaxing.
The interiors of these dreamy abodes have open floor plans and large windows to soak in all those Hill Country scenes have offer. Kitchens feature new countertops, large islands, hardwood floors and high-end appliances perfect for large family meals and holiday prepping. Chama Trace homes were primarily built between 2007-2012 and offer amazing new homes at affordable prices in the Texas Hill Country.
Amenities Near Chama Trails, TX
Chama Trace listings give its homeowners the proximity to Dripping Springs, Austin and everything wonderful this area of Texas has to offer. For outdoor lovers and food enthusiasts alike, Chama Trace is the place to have your dream ranch home and still be able to drive to the city for your special event or friend’s birthday party.
With Pedernales Falls State Park just twenty-three miles away and Hamilton Pool just eighteen miles away. easily escape to some of Texas’ favorite swimming, fishing and exploring hot spots. If wine tasting is more your thing, drive a few miles down the road to the local Bell Springs Winery or enjoy the many delicious options Dripping Springs offers for wining and dining. The area even has you covered for prime shopping over at the Hill County Galleria twenty-one miles away.
Community Resources in Chama Trails
Animal Control: Buda – (512) 312-1001
Emergency Services –911
- North Hays County (non-emergency) – (512) 894-0704
- Wimberley Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 847- 3536
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
- Buda Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 312-1001
- Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Hays County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 393-7800
- Austin Regional Clinic – 4100 Everett Street, Suite 400, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 295-1333
- Central Texas Medical Center – 1301 Wonder World Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 353-8979
- Lewis Family Medicine & Urgent – 14101 US-290, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 894-2048
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 301 N Guadalupe St, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 960-2545
- RediClinic – 598 East Highway US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 – (512) 858-0011
- Seton Medical Center Hays –6001 Kyle Parkway, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 504-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Time Warner – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Pedernales Electric Cooperative –(888) 554-4732
- Natural Gas: CenterPoint Energy – (800) 427-7142
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (800) 892-4357
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: City of Buda Utilities – (512) 295-8845
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 19th, 2018 at 11:51pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Save Favorite Listings
Add listings to your favorites so you can recall & compare listings later
Save Listing Searches
Save searches so you can quickly & easily search listings when you return
Receive Listings Via Email
Receive listings via email that match your saved searches so you're always up to date