Homes for Sale in Chandler Creek, TX
Located south of Old Settlers Boulevard, Chandler Creek is a sprawling neighborhood of affordably priced houses in Northeast Round Rock’s 78664 and 78665 zip codes. Situated right in between Interstate 35 and Highway 130, Chandler Creek holds some of Round Rock’s most reasonably priced homes.
Chandler Creek listings are lined by a small greenbelt, which separates this established community from surrounding neighborhoods. These homes were built in the early 2000’s and sit on shaded streets that are well lit at night. This master-planned community gives residents a manageable lifestyle in charming homes that still have the conveniences of city life nearby.
If you'd like more information about Chandler Creek homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Chandler Creek, TX
Homes for sale in Chandler Creek are situated at the A.W. Grimes Boulevard intersection off of East Old Settler’s Boulevard. These two to four bedroom homes have an average square footage of 2,100 and range in start at prices in the high $100,000’s.
Chandler Creek homes for sale provide open floor plans, gourmet kitchens and ample living areas for maximum entertainment and relaxation. Chandler Creek homes typically have stone and brick exteriors and are designed with traditional and range style architecture. This community of well-established homes attracts homeowners looking for affordability in the Round Rock area without sacrificing home size or quality.
Amenities Near Chandler Creek, TX
Chandler Creek real estate is only twenty-four miles from Downtown Austin and thirty-three miles to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. The neighborhood has its own community park, pool, playground and sports courts for its residents to use. There is a pavilion at the park that is commonly used for small festivals and neighborhood gatherings.
Attractions nears Chandler Creek include the Dell Diamond, Rock’n River Family Aquatic Center, Saltlick Bar-B-Q, H-E-B Plus and more. The Palm Market Center is also nearby with multiple options for retail, dining and entertainment. For medical needs and employment, residents of Chandler Creek enjoy being only six miles from St. David’s Round Rock Medical Center. Students living in Chandler Creek attend noteworthy Round Rock ISD schools.
Community Resources in Chandler Creek
Animal Control – (512) 218-5500
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
Police: Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
- RediClinic – 1700 E Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock, TX 78664 – (512) 255-8933 - Five Star ER – 1700
- Round Rock Avenue, Round Rock, TX 78681 – (512) 960-4100
- Texas MedClinic – 4851 North IH 35, Round Rock, TX 78664 - (512) 486-6140
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center - 2400 Round Rock Ave, Round Rock, TX 78681 - (512) 341-1000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Round Rock Electricity – (512) 827-8005
- Natural Gas: Atmos Energy – (888) 286-6700
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable –(512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Round Rock Refuse – (512) 255-4980
- Brushy Creek Municipal Utility – (512) 255-7871
- Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400