Homes for Sale in Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis, TX
Located in western Travis County, Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis is a small, gated neighborhood, on the Post Oak Bend of the Colorado River, in Marble Falls, northwest of Austin. Positioned between Travis Oaks Drive to the north, Colorado River to the west, east, and south, Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis is in the Central time zone and uses the 78654 zip code.
Situated 46 miles from downtown Austin and the University of Texas at Austin, and 54 miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, it’s 28 miles to Scott & White Clinic: Marble Falls, and 29 miles to NextCare Urgent Care in Marble Falls. Homes for sale in Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis are priced from $689K to $2M.
Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis real estate consists of one-story and two-story houses with ranch-style, traditional-style, and Spanish-style architectural designs. Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis listings usually have stone, brick, and stucco exteriors, open floor plans, long driveways, and luxury touches such as outdoor living spaces and hardwood floors. Lots are still available for buyers preferring a custom-built home, with various options in size, style, and price that enable buyers to create a home that reflects their own personality, requirements, and style.
If you'd like more information about Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis Real Estate
Built in the 2000s, Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis real estate features large country estates on oversized lots of two to three acres. Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis listings usually have two to four bedrooms, one to three bathrooms, family rooms, master suites with walk-in closets, gourmet kitchens, and spacious patios. Most Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis homes for sale have breathtaking views of the water and private docks that provide direct access to Lake Travis.
46 miles northwest of downtown Austin, Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis listings range in size, with the average size being 4,381 square feet, for an average $289 per square foot, and an average price of $1.34M. Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis real estate is sought after due to its upscale homes with water access and gorgeous views, in an exclusive, gated neighborhood, within driving distance of Round Rock and downtown Austin.
Amenities Near Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis, TX
Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis homeowners like to shop at Lowes Market in Lago Vista, Four Points Centre, The Arboretum at Great Hills, and the Domain in North Austin, dine at local restaurants such as Siena Ristorante Toscana and The Oasis on Lake Travis, or catch a flick at the Regal Cinemas Arbor 8 at Great Hills or Alamo Drafthouse. Residents can go wine tasting at nearby Flat Creek Estate Winery a short drive away, downtown Austin offers many other retail stores, casual and fine dining, nightly live music, cultural events, and frequent festivals.
Residents of the Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis neighborhood can go boating, fishing, or swimming on Lake Travis. Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge offers long scenic trails to observe endangered species. Pace Bend Park allows fishing, hiking, and camping. Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis homeowners can take in a round of golf at the Lago Vista Golf Club, 18 miles away, or Highland Lakes Golf Course, 19 miles away.
Children who live in the Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis neighborhood attend public schools of the Marble Falls Independent School District including Marble Falls Elementary School, Marble Falls Middle School, and Marble Falls High School. Nearby private schools include Faith Academy Marble Falls and First Baptist Christian School. Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis residents can also take advantage of higher-learning institutions such as the University of Texas at Austin, Texas State University in Round Rock, and Austin Community College, Cypress Creek.
Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis listings offer prospective homeowners the opportunity to own an upscale home with water access and gorgeous views, in an exclusive, gated neighborhood, within driving distance of Round Rock and downtown Austin.
Community Resources in Chimney Oaks at Lake Travis
Animal Control – (512) 314-7590
Emergency Services – 911
Fire: Lake Travis Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 266-2997
Police: Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Travis County Sheriff’s Office, West Command (non-emergency) – (512) 854-9728
Texas Highway Patrol: State Police Department – (512) 997-4102
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center: Lakeway – 1700-B Ranch Road 620 South, Lakeway, TX 78734 – (512) 571-5000 (42 miles away)
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center: Marble Falls – 810 Texas 71, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (34 miles away)
- Family Wellness Center: Stedman Horis T, MD – 2300 US-281, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (29 miles away)
- FastMed Urgent Care – 2303 Ranch Road 620 S, Suite 210, Lakeway, TX 78734 – (512) 975-7382 (42 miles away)
- FastMed Urgent Care – 6611 River Pl Boulevard, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78730 – (512) 373-8583 (33 miles away)
- NextCare Urgent Care – 1701 US-281, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (29 miles away)
- Scott & White Clinic: Marble Falls – 706 Avenue G, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (28 miles away)
- Seton Highland Lakes Hospital – 3201 S Water Street, Burnet, TX 78611 (39 miles away)
- Seton Marble Falls Healthcare Center – 1800 Mormon Mill Road b, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (29 miles away)
- Seton Northwest Hospital – 11113 Research Boulevard, Austin, TX 78759 – (512) 324-6000 (37 miles away)
- St. David’s Emergency Center: Bee Cave – 12813 Galleria Circle, Bee Cave, TX 78738 – (512) 816-2100 (46 miles away)
- The Hospital at Westlake Medical Center – 5656 Bee Cave Road, West Lake Hills, TX 78746 (46 miles away)
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (512) 263-2657
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: City of Lakeway Solid Waste Department – (512) 314-7514
- Water: Lakeway Municipal Utility – (512) 261-6222