Homes for Sale in Constellation, TX
Located right off F.M. 150, Constellation is an eclectic twenty-five acre community in the beautiful Driftwood, Texas. An innovative neighborhood in nature, Constellation is a sustainable, green community of twelve home sites that features a communal barn, activity trails and three acres used solely for recreation and agriculture.
Constellation homes for sale are centered on living an eco-friendly lifestyle, offering homebuyers a chance to construct custom abodes that coincide with the beautiful Hill Country setting. Constellation real estate gives residents a chance to live in unison with the land by having a thorough rainwater collection system run through it. Constellation is also close to Wimberley, Dripping Springs, Kyle and major highway systems to travel freely between them all.
If you'd like more information about Constellation homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Constellation, TX
Homes for sale at Constellation offer residents the chance to live the self-sustainable life they have dreamed of in one of the most beautiful areas of Texas. Right off of Cosmos Lane, the homes at Constellation are all custom designed for minimal and sustainable living.
Amenities Near Constellation, TX
Constellation listings are just thirty miles south of Downtown Austin and a forty-mile drive to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. There is no shortage of activities to partake in when you live in this area, surrounded by the best the Hill County has to offer. Right down the road, enjoy swimming in the refreshing waters of Blue Hole Park or Jacob’s Well.
When it comes to wining and dining, Duchman Family Winery, Fall Creek Vineyards and the famous Saltlick Bar-B-Q are all within fifteen-minute drives. Lose yourself in the hiking trails at Charro Ranch Park, a nature preserve just ten miles from Constellation. Wimberley ISD schools serve the children who live in Constellation.
Community Resources in Constellation
Animal Control: Buda – (512) 312-1001
Emergency Services –911
- North Hays County (non-emergency) – (512) 894-0704
- Wimberley Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 847- 3536
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
- Buda Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 312-1001
- Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Hays County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 393-7800
- Austin Regional Clinic – 4100 Everett Street, Suite 400, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 295-1333
- Central Texas Medical Center – 1301 Wonder World Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 353-8979
- Lewis Family Medicine & Urgent – 14101 US-290, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 894-2048
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 301 N Guadalupe St, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 960-2545
- RediClinic – 598 East Highway US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 – (512) 858-0011
- Seton Medical Center Hays – 6001 Kyle Parkway, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 504-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Time Warner – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Pedernales Electric Cooperative – (888) 554-4732
- Natural Gas: CenterPoint Energy – (800) 427-7142
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (800) 892-4357
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: City of Buda Utilities – (512) 295-8845