Homes for Sale in Crestview City Homes, TX
Crestview City Homes are located in North Central Austin’s 78757 zip code off of North Lamar Boulevard on Banyon Street and Airport Boulevard. Just seven miles from Downtown Austin, this contemporary community offers eco-friendly multi-story homes built in the last five years.
Crestview City Homes real estate was developed by D.R. Horton and have stone and siding exteriors with charming curb appeal and front yards to make this neighborhood feel extra ‘homey.’ Homebuyers interested in low maintenance, newer homes in the North Central Austin area, Crestview City is for you!
If you'd like more information about Crestview City Homes homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Crestview City Homes, TX
Crestview City Homes homes for sale feature front and back yards, garages and the nicest in interior finishes. The average home size in this neighborhood is around 1,800 square feet and home prices average around $450,000. Vibrant exteriors and lovely design draw home seekers to this brand new, energy-efficient community.
Interiors of homes for sale at Crestview City Homes feature lots of natural light, open floor plans, high ceilings, wood floors, stainless steel appliances and huge tubs in the master bathrooms. Crestview homes have three bedrooms and three bathrooms and offer prime living in one of Austin’s most convenient locations.
Amenities Near Crestview City Homes, TX
Residents living at Crestview City love being walking distance to new Austin favorites Black Star Co-op Pub or the newly revamped Northcross Shopping Center. Crestview City Homes listings are juts a quick drive to University of Texas campus, the Austin medical district as well as Downtown.
Crestview living offers many parks and trails in the area and is a super dog-friendly area of town. North Lamar Blvd. is chalk full of many boutiques, restaurants and shopping necessities. The Domain shopping center is less than six miles away and there is a Capital MetroRail less than a mile away for simple public transportation around town. Students living at Crestview attend awesome Austin ISD schools.
Community Resources in Crestview City Homes
Animal Control –311
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 974-0130
Police: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 974-2000
- MedSpring Urgent Care- Central - 3906 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78756 - (512) 861-8040
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 7212 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78757 – (512) 867-6299
- NextCare Urgent Care – 351 Cypress Creek Road, Suite 103, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 894-2048
- RediClinic – 500 W Canyon Ridge Drive, Austin, TX 78753 – (512) 836-9000
- Cable Service:
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Electricity: Austin Energy: City of Austin – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: Austin Water Utility – (512) 972-0101