Homes for Sale in Crystal Crossing, TX
Crystal Crossing is one of the newest communities in Leander just west of the Highway 183A Toll Road off of Crystal Falls Parkway. Built by KB Homes in Williamson County’s 78641 zip code, this residential neighborhood features lovely homes, gracious amenities and natural beauty.
Crystal Crossing real estate offers convenient access to nearby schools, major roadways and everything you could need to live a comfortable life. For buyers looking in the Leander or Cedar Park area, look no further than the reasonably priced and beautiful homes for sale in Crystal Crossing.
If you'd like more information about Crystal Crossing homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Crystal Crossing, TX
Crystal Crossing homes for sale offer Tuscan-influenced exteriors with stucco, brick, stone and shake shingle. The well-manicured lawns increase curb appeal and create a great neighborhood for walking the dog and taking family strolls. Homeowners love spending time in the colorful backyards of these homes that are perfect for relaxing and entertaining.
The interiors of Crystal Crossing homes feature gourmet kitchens, spacious master suites, garden tubs and the finest in home finishes. Homes here offer multi-story builds with three to four bedrooms. These expansive homes average 2,400 square feet in living space, optimizing flow and livability. Homes for sale here typically fall in the $200’s and $300’s price range.
Amenities Near Crystal Crossing, TX
Crystal Crossing listings allow hassle free travel to the Highway 183A Toll, making it simple to get to Round Rock, Cedar Park and areas of Austin. Downtown Austin is twenty-three miles away and Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is thirty-two miles away. For those who use public transportation, Crystal Crossing is just four miles away from the Cap Metro at Leander Station.
For those who like to stay active, Crystal Crossings is less than five miles from the 800-acre Southwest Williamson County Regional Park, which has sports courts, a playground and tons of hike and bike trails. For shopping, dining and entertainment, residents of Crystal Crossings love heading to the popular 1890 Ranch district. Leander ISD schools serves school children living in Crystal Crossings.
Community Resources in Crystal Crossing
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400