Homes for Sale in Emory Farms, TX
Emory Farms real estate is a charming suburban community with architectural designs that are comparable to none. Homes for sale at Emory Farms were developed by well-established home builders, Gehan Homes, in the mid-to-late 2000s, so homebuyers can expect nothing less than up-to-date appliances and open layouts. Residents not only enjoy cozy abodes but family-oriented community features like a neighborhood park. Attached to highly-rated schools, Emory Farms listings are the ideal option for homebuyers who are seeking a suitable community to raise a family. Only 2 miles away from downtown Hutto, Emory Farms homes for sale have it all.
If you'd like more information about Emory Farms homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Emory Farms Real Estate
Emory Farms real estate is located off of Ed Schmidt Boulevard, on Wallin Farms Drive. Homes for sale at Emory Farms are a part of Williamson County's 78634 zip code and sit 27 miles away from downtown Austin. Residents who enjoy traveling will appreciate being about 31 miles away from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.
Emory Farms real estate features 1 and 2 story residences that provide 3 to 5-bedroom layouts. Emory Farms listings feature stone, stucco, and brick exteriors that are complimented by well-manicured lawns and tasteful landscaping. Modest porches and multi-car garages are some of the exterior features offered at Emory Farms real estate. Inside of Emory Farms homes for sale, homebuyers can expect to be impressed by open kitchens with breakfast bar seating, granite countertops, and master retreats with garden tubs. Homes for sale at Emory Farms are priced around $200K, depending on floor plan selection and features. Contact your Home City Realtor to schedule an appointment.
Students residing at Emory Farms real estate may attend Hutto Independent School District. Veterans Hill Elementary, Hutto Middle, and Hutto High School are the school assignments for Emory Farms listings. Primrose School of Round Rock and The Goddard School are some of the many private schools near homes for sale at Emory Farms. For high school graduates that are seeking the college campus experience, The University of Texas is approximately 26 miles away from Emory Farms listings.
Amenities Near Emory Farms, TX
There are many entertainment options for the residents of Emory Farms real estate, including Dell Diamond, where Round Rock Express fans can enjoy a game and a hot dog. For residents who enjoy soaking up the sun, Old Settlers Park is 6 miles away from Emory Farms listings and offers numerous sports courts. Hutto Lake Park is another great outdoor option. For a game of 18 holes, golfers can head to Star Ranch Golf Club, which is only a 5-mile drive from Emory Farms homes for sale. Rio Grande Tex Mex is one of the many popular nearby eateries. For a day filled with shopping or movies, residents can head to the popular Stone Hill Town Center.
Community Resources in Emory Farms
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services – 911
Fire: Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
Police: Hutto City Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 846-2057
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
- Austin Regional Clinic (ARC): Hutto – 151 Exchange Boulevard, Suite 500, Hutto, TX 78634 (512) 846-1244
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- Five Star: Emergency Room: Pflugerville/Hutto – 21315 North SH 130, Pflugerville, TX 78660 – (512) 524-7122
- Scott & White Clinic – 120 Ed Schmidt Boulevard, Suites B, E, and F, Hutto, TX 78634 – (512) 509-9500
- Seton Medical Center: Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400