Homes for Sale in Gann Ranch, TX
Gann Ranch is a sprawling neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of 183 Toll Road, between Lakeline Blvd, West New Hope Drive, East FM Road 1431, and Osage Drive. Most homes for sale in Gann Ranch are single-family, traditional style homes.
Residents of Gann Ranch are within walking distance from Gann Ranch Park, Cedar Bark Park, New Hope PND Park, Dayna Lawson Park, Carriage Hills Park, Austin Okinawan Karate, Hughes Golf Greens, and Veteran's Memorial Pool.
If you'd like more information about Gann Ranch homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Gann Ranch, TX
Gann Ranch real estate includes 3 to 5-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 to 4 baths, and range in size from 1,205 to 3,618 square feet. These homes are priced from $170,235 to $318,000 with a median selling price of $245,000 and an average price of $134 per square feet.
Most homes in Gann Ranch were built by some of the foremost designers and architects in the country between 1986 and 2016. These homes have been designed with the needs of a modern family in mind and offer state of the art amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Gann Ranch listings tend to have the following features: Spacious gourmet kitchens with granite and marble countertops, breakfast bars, center islands, eat-in kitchens, dishwashers, disposals, tile backsplashes, SS appliances, built-in microwaves, hardwood floors, and built-in cabinets.
Master suites featuring garden tubs, walk-in closets, walk-in showers, double vanities, and full baths. More common features include under cabinet lights, full interior paint, covered patios, wood-burning fireplaces, cedar fencing, composition shingle roofs, central air conditioning, 2-car garages, carpet flooring, and central heating.
Amenities Near Gann Ranch, TX
Residents tend to shop for their everyday needs at nearby Canco, Family Grocery, Park N Sak I, HEB, Walmart Supercenter, Target, The Shops at Whitestone, Walgreens, and Costco Wholesale.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Lakeline Diner, Gloria's Cafe American & Mexican Cuisine, Cartwright's Bar-B-Que, 1431 Barbeque, Donuts Crown, Donut Place, Red Onion Market & Café, Super Donut 8, Wingstop, Panda Express, Bush’s Chicken, McDonald’s, Taco Cabana, J&J BBQ & Burgers, Taco Bell, Schlotzsky’s, Wendy’s, and Burger King.
Gann Ranch homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Patricia Knowles Elementary School, Running Brushy Middle School, and Leander High School.
Community Resources in Gann Ranch
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400