Homes for Sale in Goldenwood, TX
Nestled sweetly in the Hays County 78737 zip code, Goldenwood is a secluded and breathtakingly beautiful neighborhood in the middle of Southwest Austin and Dripping Springs. Perfect for homeowners wanting expansive acreage, wilderness and room for animals, farming or other outdoor activities, Goldenwood real estate offers large acreage and custom, unique homes.
Located in the wonderful Dripping Springs ISD, Goldenwood provides easy access to both Austin and Dripping Springs, a thriving small town west of Austin. Fall in love with the charming Goldenwood area just 21 miles SW of Austin offering a country lifestyle.
If you'd like more information about Goldenwood homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Goldenwood Real Estate
With an average home price of $600,000, average price per square foot of around $220 and average square footage of 3000, homes for sale in Goldenwood provide a dreamy lifestyle in the beautiful Hill Country that also offers the ease of being close enough to the daily necessities of life.
Tucked between F.M. 1826 and F.M. 967, Goldenwood listings have an average build year of 2000 and are all exquisitely beautiful in their own way. The neighborhood offers a wide variety of mostly two story, 3-4 bedroom homes with attached garages, huge decks with amazing views and the land you need for a variety of outdoor options.
Amenities Near Goldenwood, TX
Goldenwood homes for sale give residents access to lots of amazing dining, wineries, shopping in the nearby Escarpment Village, golfing, nature trails and outstanding schools nearby in Dripping Springs. The Grey Rock Golf Club is right down the street, as well as the award-winning Saltlick BBQ, where guests can enjoy this legendary BOYB meat-smoking Texas establishment.
If you want to go to Austin for work, school or play, the commute is roughly thirty minutes, with about equal distance if you travel west to Highway 290/71 or East to IH-35. Enjoy a majestic home in the rolling hills of SW Austin without the hustle and bustle of the big city and great schools for the kids to attend as well.
Community Resources in Goldenwood
Animal Control: Buda – (512) 312-1001
Emergency Services – 911
- North Hays County (non-emergency) – (512) 894-0704
- Wimberley Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 847- 3536
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
Police: Buda Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 312-1001
Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Hays County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 393-7800
- Austin Regional Clinic – 4100 Everett Street, Suite 400, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 295-1333
- Central Texas Medical Center – 1301 Wonder World Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 353-8979
- Lewis Family Medicine & Urgent – 14101 US-290, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 894-2048
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 301 N Guadalupe St, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 960-2545
- RediClinic – 598 East Highway US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 – (512) 858-0011
- Seton Medical Center Hays – 6001 Kyle Parkway, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 504-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Time Warner – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Pedernales Electric Cooperative – (888) 554-4732
- Natural Gas: CenterPoint Energy – (800) 427-7142
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (800) 892-4357
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: City of Buda Utilities – (512) 295-8845