Homes for Sale in Greenshores, TX
Greenshores is a slice of prime real estate on Lake Austin just twenty minutes from Downtown Austin in Travis County’s 78730 zip code. Composed of three subdivisions, The Woods at Greenshores, The Landing and The Overlook, Greenshores real estate offers luxurious Lake Austin living in arguably some of West Austin’s finest homes.
With private lake access and scenery galore, Greenshores boasts homes built in the fifteen years, all custom-built and sitting on luscious lots ranging in one third acre to one acre plus. These premium homes neighbor Emma Long Metropolitan Park to the west and the Colorado River to the east. Northwest Austin luxury lake life does not get much better than Greenshores.
If you'd like more information about Greenshores homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Greenshores, TX
Homes for sale at Greenshores have an average home price of $1,100,000 and interiors sit at least a spacious 4,000 square feet. These homes rest just West of the iconic Pennybacker Bridge and only fourteen miles from the heart of Downtown. Greenshores homes for sale are designed in detailed Tuscan-style construction and feature circular driveways, arched entryways and sparkling infinity pools.
The interiors of these gorgeous homes feature chef-grade kitchens, multiple entertainment spaces indoors and outdoors, hardwood floors, the newest appliances and some even have private boathouses and lake access. Take the boat or jetski across the river to the famous Ski Shores restaurant where you can enjoy hamburgers and live music on the weekends.
Amenities Near Greenshores, TX
Greenshores listings provide residents with the best of all worlds. For shopping and dining desires, head to The Village of Westlake, Barton Creek Square Mall or Davenport Village. Medical needs are met by Seton Hospital, only eight miles away from Greenshores.
Students living in Greenshores are served by the Austin ISD and attend Highland Park Elementary, Lamar Middle and McCallum High School. For outdoor lovers, enjoy your private lake access or go next door to Emma Long Metropolitan Park, where people enjoy miles of hiking and biking trails, boat ramp access, camping and more. Just across the Pennybacker Bridge, residents of Greenshores enjoy tennis, fine dining, golf, fitness and more at the Austin Country Club.
Community Resources in Greenshores
Animal Control – 311 (in Austin), (512) 974-2000 or (512) 978-0500 (unincorporated area)
Emergency Services –911
- Austin Fire Department (non-emergency): - Station 1 – (512) 974-0130 - Area 11 – (512) 974-4100
- Lake Travis Fire Rescue (non-emergency) – (512) 266-2533
- Austin Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 974-2000, (512) 974-5000
- Bee Cave Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 767-6650
- FastMed Urgent Care – 3607 Manor Road, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78723 – (512) 928-4600
- FastMed Urgent Care – 2303 Ranch Road 620 South, Suite 210, Lakeway, TX 78734
- MedSpring Urgent Care Central – 3906 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78756 – (512) 861-8040
- Seton Southwest Hospital – 7900 FM-1826, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 324-9000
- U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group – 2000 West Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78757 – (512) 459-4367
- VIK Medical at River Place – 10815 Ranch Road 2222, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78730
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (512) 421-1300
- Water: Austin Water – (512) 972-0000