Homes for Sale in Highpointe, TX
Located in Hays County’s 78737 zip code, Highpointe is situated in one of the Texas Hill Country’s most thriving areas right now. Between Oak Hill and Dripping Springs is Highpointe, a 780 acre development of over a thousand homes just thirty miles Southwest of Austin proper.
This gated neighborhood features lovely cul-de-sacs, community green spaces and plenty of trails for walking and jogging. These luxury homes were developed in the mid 2010’s by famous Austin builders such as Wilshire Homes, Pulte Homes and Buffington Homes. Highpointe homes real estate offers residents prime location in the beautiful Hill Country with easy access to everyday amenities.
If you'd like more information about Highpointe homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Highpointe, TX
Homes for sale at Highpointe average in price around $450,000 and the interiors have an average square footage of 3,1000. These charming homes feature colorful shutters, brick detailing on the exteriors and large covered entryways and balconies for maximum curb appeal. Some of the homes boast three-car garages, high-end kitchens, scenic views, bonus media rooms and greenbelt areas.
Highpointe homes for sale give residents proper space for lounging, living and entertaining in luxury. Interiors offer wood flooring, open floor plans and huge fireplaces in common family rooms. Just twenty miles from Downtown Austin and twenty-six miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, Highpoint real estate gives homeowners convenient access to country and city life.
Amenities Near Highpointe, TX
Highpointe listings allow premium access for residents to its gigantic recreation center, which has four pools, a two-story fitness center, tennis courts, picnic areas and more. The charming town of Dripping Springs will win home seekers over with its small town charming and local restaurants and shops.
Major attractions nearby Highpointe include the famous Salt Lick BBQ, Flores restaurant, Nutty Brown Café and other local eateries. For shopping, residents head to the Hill Country Galleria or Barton Creek Square Mall. For outdoors lovers, locals love to spend hot days at Hamilton Pool or Reimer’s Ranch. Students living in the area attend award-winning Dripping Springs ISD schools.
Community Resources in Highpointe
Animal Control: Buda – (512) 312-1001
Emergency Services –911
- North Hays County (non-emergency) – (512) 894-0704
- Wimberley Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 847- 3536
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
- Buda Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 312-1001
- Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Hays County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 393-7800
- Austin Regional Clinic – 4100 Everett Street, Suite 400, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 295-1333
- Central Texas Medical Center – 1301 Wonder World Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 353-8979
- Lewis Family Medicine & Urgent – 14101 US-290, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 894-2048
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 301 N Guadalupe St, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 960-2545
- RediClinic – 598 East Highway US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 – (512) 858-0011
- Seton Medical Center Hays – 6001 Kyle Parkway, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 504-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Time Warner – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Pedernales Electric Cooperative – (888) 554-4732
- Natural Gas: CenterPoint Energy – (800) 427-7142
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (800) 892-4357
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: City of Buda Utilities – (512) 295-8845