Homes for Sale in Indian Springs, TX
Indian Springs is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of 183 Toll Road, between Osage Drive, East FM Road 1431, West New Hope Drive, and Whitetail Pass. Most homes for sale in Indian Springs are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Indian Springs homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Indian Springs, TX
Indian Springs real estate includes 3 to 4-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 to 3 baths, and range in size from 1,456 to 2,904 square feet. These homes are priced from $150,000 to $350,000 with a median selling price of $165,000 and an average price of $107 per square feet.
Most homes in Indian Springs were built by some of the best architects and designers in the country between 1975 and 2001. These homes have been completely upgraded over the last few years and offer fully refurbished and renovated baths, bedrooms, and kitchens along with all other amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Indian Springs listings tend to have the following features: Spacious kitchens with granite countertops, gas cooktops, marble countertops, breakfast bars, dishwashers, disposals, center islands, refrigerators, high-end stainless-steel appliances, and walk-in pantries.
Master suites featuring luxurious garden tubs, walk-in closets, walk-in showers, double vanities, and full baths. More common features include covered porches, ceramic tile and carpet flooring, cable tv, vaulted ceilings, crown moldings, composition shingle roofs, wood-burning fireplaces, cedar fencing, central air conditioning and heating, high-speed internet, flat screen wiring, sound system wiring, and smoke detectors.
Amenities Near Indian Springs, TX
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby The Shops at Whitestone, Walmart Supercenter, 1890 Ranch Shopping Center, Target, Costco Wholesale, Walgreens, and The RailYard Shopping Center.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Panda Express, Bush's Chicken, Chili's Grill & Bar, Wingstop, Taco Cabana, J&J BBQ & Burgers, McDonald's, Taco Bell, Schlotzsky's, Gatti's Pizza, Burger King, Dunkin' Donuts, Camino Real, Papa Murphy's Take N' Bake Pizza, and CR Surf & Turf Restaurant.
Indian Springs homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Leander High School, Running Brushy Middle School, and C. C. Mason Elementary School.
Community Resources in Indian Springs
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400