Homes for Sale in Karob Place, TX
Karob Place is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of 183 Toll Road, between North Bell Blvd, West Park Street, North Lakeline Boulevard, and West Whitestone Blvd. Most homes for sale in Karob Place are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Karob Place homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Karob Place, TX
Karob Place real estate includes 3-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 baths and range in size from 1,428 to 1,954 square feet. These homes are priced from $269,000 to $361,000 with a median selling price of $285,000 and an average price of $185 per square feet.
Most homes in Karob Place were built by some of the best architects and designers in the country between 2000 and 2004. These homes have been completely upgraded over the last few years and offer all the amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home along with fully refurbished kitchens, baths and bedrooms.
Karob Place listings tend to have the following features: Spacious kitchens with breakfast bars, butler's pantries, center islands, dishwashers, disposals, tile backsplashes, gas cooktops, granite and marble countertops, SS appliances, refrigerators, and walk-in pantries.
Master suites featuring luxurious garden tubs, walk-in closets, walk-in showers, double vanities, and full baths. More common features include covered porches, open patios, ceramic tile and carpet flooring, vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting, slab foundation, composition shingle roofs, cedar fencing, sprinkler systems, gutters, and wood-burning fireplaces.
Amenities Near Karob Place, TX
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Walmart Supercenter, The Parke Shopping Center, The Shops at Whitestone, Costco Wholesale, Walgreens, Target, and 1890 Ranch Shopping Center.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Panda Express, IHOP, J&J BBQ & Burgers, Whataburger, Big Cat BBQ, Niki's Pizza & Pasta, Subway, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Moonie's Burger House, Burger King, Chili's Grill & Bar, Wendy͛s, Taco Bell, Schlotzsky's, Bush͛s Chicken, Wingstop, Taco Cabana, McDonald's, KFC, Papa Murphy's Take N' Bake Pizza, Dunkin' Donuts, Camino Real, and Taqueria La Tapatia.
Karob Place homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Lois F Giddens Elementary School, Running Brushy Middle School, and Leander High School.
Community Resources in Karob Place
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400