Homes for Sale in Lake Austin Hills, TX
Located in the quiet and eclectic area of Cuernavaca, Lake Austin Hills in a beautiful community of homes along Canyon Edge Drive in classic West Austin. The homes for sale at Lake Austin Hills are tucked away in the luscious rolling hills and feature traditional craftsman and contemporary designs.
Downtown Austin is only thirteen miles away from this suburban community and Bee Cave is only seven miles away, making the location a true winner. Homes here are priced around the $400,000’s and have an average build year of around 2000. This private neighborhood offers exemplary living right beside the lake. West Austin does not get much better than Lake Austin Hills.
If you'd like more information about Lake Austin Hills homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Lake Austin Hills, TX
Lake Austin Hills homes for sale feature interiors ranging from 1,200 to 3,900 square feet and range from three to five bedrooms. A few of the homes boast backyard pools, large decks and bonus rooms to be used for an office, media room or extra living space. Other indoor eye-catchers are granite countertops, high ceilings, stainless steel appliances and fireplaces.
There are also a few lots still for sale in the thriving community and future homeowners can design and build their true West Austin dream home in one of the area’s prettiest communities. Although Lake Austin Hills listings do not have direct lake access, just two and a half miles down the road and you arrive at Lake Hills Community Association, where members have access to the boat ramp, swimming pool, recreational areas and lake swimming area.
Amenities Near Lake Austin Hills, TX
Lake Austin Hills real estate is just a quick drive to both the Village at Westlake and Hill Country Galleria, which are two popular dining, retail and entertainment centers in the nearby. The County on the Hill is also right down the road, where residents can enjoy legendary bar-b-q and live music in the Hill Country.
For outdoor lovers, head down the road to Commons Ford Ranch Park, where there is 215 acres filled with water access, hiking, fishing, boating and more. Hop on loop 360 east for your quick drive into Westlake or your nineteen-mile drive to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. Students in Lake Austin Hills attend the outstanding Eanes ISD schools.
Community Resources in Lake Austin Hills
Animal Control – 311 (in Austin), (512) 974-2000 or (512) 978-0500 (unincorporated area)
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Austin Fire Department (non-emergency): - Station 1 – (512) 974-0130 - Area 11 – (512) 974-4100
- Austin Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 974-2000, (512) 974-5000
- Bee Cave Police Department: 13333 TX-71, Austin, TX 78738 – (512) 767-6650
- West Lake Hills Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 327-1195
- Bee Cave Urgent Care – 11614 FM2244, Suite 130, Austin, TX 78738 –(512) 263-3911
- FastMed Urgent Care – 3607 Manor Road, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78723 – (512) 928-4600
- Lakeway Regional Medical Center – 100 Medical Parkway, Lakeway, TX 78738 – (512) 571-5000
- MedSpring Urgent Care Central – 3906 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78756 – (512) 861-8040
- Seton Southwest Hospital – 7900 FM-1826, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 324-9000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (512) 421-1300
- Water: Austin Water – (512) 972-0000
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 20th, 2018 at 9:06pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.