Homes for Sale in Legends Lane at Onion Creek, TX
Located in Travis County, Legends Lane at Onion Creek is a new, suburban neighborhood that’s part of the larger Onion Creek community, in southeast Austin. Positioned between East Slaughter Lane to the north and east, Interstate 35 to the west and Brandt Road to the south, Legends Lane at Onion Creek is in the Central time zone and uses the 78744 zip codes.
Situated 11miles from downtown Austin and the University of Texas at Austin campus, and 12 miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, it’s eight miles to both Victory Medical Center and St. David's South Austin Medical Center. Homes for sale in Legends Lane at Onion Creek are priced from $258K to $302K.
Legends Lane at Onion Creek real estate features one-story and two-story houses with ranch-style and traditional-style architectural designs. Legends Lane at Onion Creek listings have stone, brick, and stucco exteriors, five different floor plans, and modern interiors.
If you'd like more information about Legends Lane at Onion Creek homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Legends Lane at Onion Creek Real Estate
Developed in the 2000s by RSI Communities, Legends Lane at Onion Creek real estate features high-quality, energy-efficient homes, the first building project of its kind in Austin, using a unique building process. Lane at Onion Creek listings usually has three to four bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, attached garages, and manicured lawns.
Legends Lane at Onion Creek homes for sale range in size from 1,964 square feet to 2,923 square feet, for an average $125 per square foot, and an average price of $265K. Legends Lane at Onion Creek homes for sale provide energy-efficient features such as Energy Star appliances, tankless water heaters, recessed LED lighting, dual-pane windows, and Wi-Fi-enabled programmable thermostat. Legends Lane at Onion Creek real estate is sought after due to its affordable, energy-efficient homes in an established, suburban neighborhood, close to downtown Austin.
Amenities Near Legends Lane at Onion Creek, TX
Legends Lane at Onion Creek homeowners like to shop at the Southpark Meadows and San Marcos Premium Outlets, dine at local restaurants, or catch a flick at the Cinemark Southpark Meadows. Only minutes away, downtown Austin offers many other retail stores, casual and fine dining, nightly live music, cultural events, and frequent festivals.
Legends Lane at Onion Creek residents can take advantage of the Onion Creek Club, which provides the renowned golf course as well as tennis courts, junior Olympic swimming pool, fitness center, and dining and meeting facilities. Onion Creek Park provides shaded trails, and Onion Creek Metropolitan Park provides a small playscape and shady, creekside hiking trails. McKinney Falls State Park offers swimming, fishing, mountain biking, and camping. Legends Lane at Onion Creek residents can take in a round of golf at the renowned Onion Creek Club golf course.
Children who live in the Legends Lane at Onion Creek community attend public schools of the Austin Independent School District including Blazier Elementary School, Paredes Middle School, and Akins High School. Nearby private schools include Austin Children's Montessori, Stepping Stone School, and Strickland Christian School. Legends Lane at Onion Creek residents can also take advantage of higher-learning institutions such as the University of Texas at Austin, St. Edwards University, Texas State University in San Marcos, and Austin Community College, South Austin.
Legends Lane at Onion Creek listings offers prospective homeowners the opportunity to own an affordable, energy-efficient home in an established, suburban neighborhood, close to downtown Austin.
Community Resources in Legends Lane at Onion Creek
Animal Control – 311, (512) 978-0500
Emergency Services – 911
Fire: Austin Fire Department Station (non-emergency) – (512) 974-0130
Police: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 974-5000
Texas Highway Patrol: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 997-4102
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas – 1500 Red River Street, Austin, TX 78701 – (512) 324-7000 (10 miles away)
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center – 901 West Ben White Boulevard, Austin, TX 78704 – (512) 447-2211 (8 miles away)
- U.S. Healthworks Medical Group – 3801 South Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78704 – (512) 447-9661 (9 miles away)
- Victory Medical Center – 4303 Victory Drive, Austin, TX 78704 – (512) 462-3627 (8 miles away)
- Cable/Satellite Service:
- DirecTV – (800) 543-1549
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Grande Communications – (512) 220-4600
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy: City of Austin – (512) 494-9400
- Power outages – (512) 322-9100
- AT&T Internet/DirectTV – (855) 293-7676
- AT&T U-verse – (844) 723-0252
- Cox Communications – (866) 298-1514
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- Solar: Texas Solar Power Company – (512) 459-9494
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Austin Resource Recovery – 311, (512) 494-9400
- Water: Austin Water Utility – (512) 972-0101