Homes for Sale in Little Woods, TX
Little Woods is a gorgeous slice of Hill Country heaven south of Dripping Springs in Driftwood, Texas. This peaceful cul-de-sac community features well maintained homes originally developed in the 1980’s. Ranch-style estates and traditional family homes make up this small neighborhood and homeowners absolutely love being surrounded by scenery and quiet.
Little Woods resides in Hays County’s 78619 zip code and offers prime access to major roadways and attractions. With sprawling lots and wooded acreage, prospective homebuyers looking for quality homes in the Hill Country, look no further than Little Woods in Driftwood, Texas.
If you'd like more information about Little Woods homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Little Woods, TX
Homes for sale in Little Woods rest on at least an acre property size and people who live in these estates appreciate the privacy and extra room to spread out. Composed of just five properties, when a home here goes on the market, it usually goes very quick. Little Wood homes are priced reasonably in the $300’s and for the amount of land each property sits on, these homes are true Hill Country gems.
Horses are a common sight in this charming neighborhood and residents love the opportunity to handle and own chickens, livestock or horses. Open floor plans, outdoor entertainment areas and covered patios are some of the distinguishable features of Little Woods homes for sale. Homes here have been very well kept and small updates have been undergone to compete with modern housing needs.
Amenities Near Little Woods, TX
Little Woods listings are within walking distance to Charro Ranch Park. Charro Ranch Park features 64-acres of trails, green spaces and the some of the area’s best bird watching. Situated nearby some of the best food and wine around, Little Woods’ residents spend time at the famous Saltlick Bar-B-Que, Jester King Brewery, Wimberley Valley Winery and Duchman Family Winery.
Dripping Springs ISD schools serve students living in Little Woods and families love that children can attend highly rated educational institutions. For all medical needs, Little Woods is just fourteen miles from the exemplary Central Texas Medical Center. With its prime location near Highway 290, Little Woods provides easy travel to Austin, Wimberley and other parts of Texas’s rolling Hill Country.
Community Resources in Little Woods
Animal Control: Buda – (512) 312-1001
Emergency Services –911
- North Hays County (non-emergency) – (512) 894-0704
- Wimberley Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 847- 3536
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
- Buda Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 312-1001
- Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Hays County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 393-7800
Urgent Care: - Austin Regional Clinic – 4100 Everett Street, Suite 400, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 295-1333
- Central Texas Medical Center – 1301 Wonder World Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 353-8979
- Lewis Family Medicine & Urgent – 14101 US-290, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 894-2048
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 301 N Guadalupe St, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 960-2545
- RediClinic – 598 East Highway US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 – (512) 858-0011
- Seton Medical Center Hays – 6001 Kyle Parkway, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 504-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Time Warner – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Pedernales Electric Cooperative – (888) 554-4732
- Natural Gas: CenterPoint Energy – (800) 427-7142
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (800) 892-4357
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: City of Buda Utilities – (512) 295-8845