Homes for Sale in Memucan Hunt, TX
Located within close proximity to the Balcones Canyonlands national Wildlife Refuge, Memucan Hunt is a gorgeous neighborhood on the outskirts of Leander, close to Liberty Hill, Texas. Memucan Hunt is nestled among sprawling green spaces and tree-filled properties about ten miles from Leander's city center. Memucan Hunt is a fusion of traditional homes and contemporary new construction just a few minutes from both city life as well as natural privacy.
With one walk or drive on these breathtaking streets, potential buyers looking for affordability in the Leander countryside immediately fall in love. The supreme location gives residents easy access to Leander, Lakeway, Jonestown Cedar Park, Bee Cave and Northwest Austin. Most builds in this community are newer and offer top of the line interiors and exteriors for those looking for low maintenance lifestyles.
If you'd like more information about Memucan Hunt homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Memucan Hunt, TX
Homes for sale in Memucan Hunt provide a slice of luxurious peace for their homeowners. With stunning views, outdoor living spaces and community amenities, these homes are fitted to impress. Memucan Hunt homes range in size from 1,000 to 4,000 plus square feet. Each home has been built with unique features that offer maximal livability just minutes away from all that Leander has to offer.
Memucan Hunt homes for sale sit on huge acreage properties, some sprawling to over thirty acres. These homes were constructed between 1980 and 2017 in traditional, Ranch style and contemporary/modern designs. Homes feature two to six bedrooms, one to four bathrooms and a wide variety of prices due to the varying sizes of lots. Find your ranch style property or sprawling and private estate in the luxurious Memucan Hunt neighborhood.
Amenities Near Memucan Hunt, TX
Memucan Hunt homes are just a few minutes traveling time from the superb Leander ISD schools students in this area attend, including the nearby Bagdad Elementary School, Leander Middle School and Leander High School. Those who love to shop enjoy the fabulous shopping and dining districts at Lakeline Mall, Gateway Shopping Center at Leaner and HEB Plus.
Memucan Hunt is just a few miles away from popular restaurants like Cherry Creek Catfish Company, Farm to Fork, Mayito's Mexican Restaurant and Gloria's Cafe. Residents of Memucan Hunt love being next door to the Balcones Canyonlands, offering wildlife watching, nature trails, hunting and special community events. Residents also spend hot summer days boating, swimming, wakeboarding and soaking up the sun on Lake Travis. For those looking for the best of the best that Leander has to offer, look no further than the lovely homes of Memucan Hunt.
Community Resources in Memucan Hunt
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Jollyville Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 258-1038
- Sandy Creek Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 259-5061
- Leander Fire Department (non-emergency) - (512) 528-2848
- Cedar Park Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Jonestown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 267-7007
- Leander City Police Department (non-emergency) - (512) 528-2800
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 1890 Ranch, 1335 East Whitestone Boulevard, Suite 100, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 402-6840
- NextCare Urgent Care – 351 Cypress Creek Road, Suite 103, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 250-8199
- RediClinic – 651 US-183, Leander, TX 78641 – (512) 260-0871
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400