Homes for Sale in Mesa Vista Estates, TX
Located in Travis County's 78641 zip code west of Leander, Mesa Vista Estates is a secluded neighborhood filled with sprawling home plots. These multi-acre properties offer stunning views of the rolling Texas Hill Country and are a huge draw for home seekers looking for a sizable slice of land in the Leander area.
Offering a rural lifestyle in complete beauty and privacy, Mesa Vista Estates listings were first developed in the early 2000's and have prospered ever since. Mesa Vista Estates is surrounded by nature and outdoor recreation while also being close to city conveniences, creating a remote and quiet community to live in. Prospective homeowners enjoy many wildlife sightings all just thirty-two miles from Downtown Austin.
If you'd like more information about Mesa Vista Estates homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Mesa Vista Estates, TX
Mesa Vista Estates homes for sale are composed of established family homes on sprawling lots all sizing in at over five acres just next to Greatwood Estates on County Road 280. Homes for sale in Mesa Vista Estates range from small ranchers to large Hill Country Estates and are covered in native greenery and mature trees. This area of Leander is considered horse country and residents here enjoy having barns and pastureland on their large acreage properties.
Mesa Vista Estates homes for sale average 2,900 square feet of interior living space composed of three to five bedrooms. Homeowners love the expansive lot sizes and the fact that there are still lots available for purchase in this distinguished part of Leander, Texas. These home sites have maximal privacy and offer an extremely rural lifestyle, which is the main reason most people move out to Mesa Vista Estates.
Amenities Near Mesa Vista Estates, TX
Mesa Vista Estates real estate is approximately thirty miles from Downtown Austin and less than five miles from Leander's city center. Homeowners here absolutely love the nature, being in close vicinity to Balcones Canyonlands and only having to drive ten to fifteen minutes to reach restaurants and shopping. H-E-B Plus and the Leander Station Metro Rail are both only four miles away, so residents can easily do their shopping as well as take public transportation into frequented hubs. Children who live in Mesa Vista Estates attend exemplary Leander ISD schools.
For lovers of nature, head to the Shin Oak Observation Deck and enjoy some quality birdwatching and scenic views. Balcones Canyonlands Preserve gives residents ample space for exploring and hiking. 1890 Ranch Shopping Center is only ten miles away and residents of Mesa Vista Estates love eating, drinking and shopping at this popular center. For more recreation, Devine Lake Park is right down the road and offers fishing and Canoeing in a small Lake.
Community Resources in Mesa Vista Estates
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Jollyville Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 258-1038
- Sandy Creek Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 259-5061
- Leander Fire Department (non-emergency) - (512) 528-2848
- Cedar Park Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Jonestown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 267-7007
- Leander City Police Department (non-emergency) - (512) 528-2800
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 1890 Ranch, 1335 East Whitestone Boulevard, Suite 100, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 402-6840
- NextCare Urgent Care – 351 Cypress Creek Road, Suite 103, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 250-8199
- RediClinic – 651 US-183, Leander, TX 78641 – (512) 260-0871
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400