Homes for Sale in Morningside Meadows, TX
Morningside Meadows is a collection of amazing family homes first developed in the 2000's in Williamson County's 78664 zip code. This Round Rock community contains graciously preserved homes in an amazing location near the intersection of Red Bud Lane and Gattis School Road.
Allowing convenient access to the interstate, major employers, schools and attractions that Round Rock offers, Morningside Meadows listings are definitely worth checking out. The peaceful community offers charming single-family homes at reasonable prices, making Morningside Meadows a highly desirable area to buy in Round Rock, Texas.
If you'd like more information about Morningside Meadows homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Morningside Meadows Real Estate
Homes for sale in Morningside Meadows offer traditional builds with new appliances, hardwood and tile floors, grand living spaces, high ceilings and fresh finishes. Morningside Meadows homes are everything a prospective homeowner could want and homes here have an average price in the mid $300,000 range.
Morningside Meadows homes for sale vary in living space from 1,600 square foot homes to more spacious 5,500 square foot homes. These homes feature three to five bedrooms, two to four bathrooms, large backyards and lots of natural light. Lots of homes in this area offer bonus rooms, offices or extra relaxation space for the family.
Amenities Near Morningside Meadows, TX
Morningside Meadows real estate is only twenty-two miles from Downtown Austin and twenty-nine miles from Austin Bergstrom International Airport. The neighborhood is situated near The Golf Club at Star Ranch, Forest Creek Golf Club and Cedar Ridge High School. Students living in Morningside Meadows attend noteworthy Round Rock ISD schools in the area.
Attractions near Morningside Meadows include the Dell Diamond, Rock & 'N River Family Aquatic Center, Saltlick Bar-B-Q, H-E-B Plus and more. The Round Rock Premium Outlets and La Frontera Village are both nearby with multiple options for retail, dining and entertainment. Other sources of entertainment include Round Rock Crossing, Flix Brewhouse, The Golf Driving Range Round Rock and the Stone Hill Town Center.
Community Resources in Morningside Meadows
Animal Control – 311, (512) 978-0500
Emergency Services – 911
Fire: Austin Fire Department Station (non-emergency) – (512) 974-0130
Police: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 974-5000
Texas Highway Patrol: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 997-4102
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas – 1500 Red River Street, Austin, TX 78701 – (512) 324-7000 (8 miles away)
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center – 901 West Ben White Boulevard, Austin, TX 78704 – (512) 447-2211 (6 miles away)
- U.S. Healthworks Medical Group – 3801 South Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78704 – (512) 447-9661 (7 miles away)
- Victory Medical Center – 4303 Victory Drive, Austin, TX 78704 – (512) 462-3627 (6 miles away)
- Cable/Satellite Service:
- DirecTV – (800) 543-1549
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Grande Communications – (512) 220-4600
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy: City of Austin – (512) 494-9400
- Power outages – (512) 322-9100
- AT&T Internet/DirectTV – (855) 293-7676
- AT&T U-verse – (844) 723-0252
- Cox Communications – (866) 298-1514
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- Solar: Texas Solar Power Company – (512) 459-9494
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Austin Resource Recovery – 311, (512) 494-9400
- Water: Austin Water Utility – (512) 972-0101