Homes for Sale in Nicholsons Lake Travis, TX
Located near the Volente area of Lake Travis, Nicholsons Lake Travis is a gorgeous Leander neighborhood nestled alongside Lake Travis just a few minutes from Cypress Creek Marina. Nicholsons Lake Travis is a tree-filled area of custom-built states strewn gracefully on half acre lots that offer stunning views of rolling greenery and spectacular Lake Travis.
Jaw dropping lakeside homes makeup Nicholsons Lake Travis real estate and with one walk or drive on these breathtaking streets, potential buyers looking in the Leander or Lake Travis area immediately fall in love. The supreme location gives residents easy access to Leander, Lakeway, Cedar Park, Bee Cave and Northwest Austin.
If you'd like more information about Nicholsons Lake Travis homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Nicholsons Lake Travis Real Estate
Homes for sale in Nicholsons Lake Travis provide a slice of luxury for their homeowners. With stunning views, bonus rooms and outside seating areas, these homes are fitted to impress and range in size from 1,000 to 4,000 plus square feet. Each home has been built with unique features that offer maximal livability just minutes away from all the Leander and Lake Travis areas have to offer.
Nicholsons Lake Travis homes for sale sit on expansive lots with an average size of a half-acre. These homes were built in Mediterranean, Texas Hill Country and Ranch style designs and feature custom built pools, spacious outdoor living spaces and multi-car garages. Homes here were first developed throughout the seventies and eighties, so homebuyers looking in this area are sure to find renovated and updated gems perfect for a new home on the lake!
Amenities Near Nicholsons Lake Travis, TX
Nicholsons Lake Travis homes are just a few minutes traveling time from the superb Leander ISD schools students in this area attend. Also within ten miles are the Lakeway Regional Medical Center, The Hills of Lakeway, the Live Oak Golf Course and The Spa at Travaasa Austin. Those who love to shop head to the fabulous shopping and dining districts Oaks at Lakeway, Lakeline Mall or the nearby Trails at 620.
Nicholsons Lake Travis is just a few miles away from popular restaurants like The Oasis, Moviehouse & Eatery, Napa Flats, Steiner Ranch Steakhouse and more. Perhaps the greatest amenity of living in Nicholsons Lake Travis is having access to a marina on Lake Travis. Residents spend hot summer days boating, swimming, wakeboarding and soaking up the sun from their exclusive lake property. For those looking for the best of the best that Leander has to offer, look no further than the lakeside homes of Nicholsons Lake Travis.
Community Resources in Nicholsons Lake Travis
Animal Control – (512) 314-7590
Emergency Services – 911
Fire: Lake Travis Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 266-2997
Police: Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Travis County Sheriff’s Office, West Command (non-emergency) – (512) 854-9728
Texas Highway Patrol: State Police Department – (512) 997-4102
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center: Lakeway – 1700-B Ranch Road 620 South, Lakeway, TX 78734 – (512) 571-5000 (42 miles away)
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center: Marble Falls – 810 Texas 71, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (34 miles away)
- Family Wellness Center: Stedman Horis T, MD – 2300 US-281, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (29 miles away)
- FastMed Urgent Care – 2303 Ranch Road 620 S, Suite 210, Lakeway, TX 78734 – (512) 975-7382 (42 miles away)
- FastMed Urgent Care – 6611 River Pl Boulevard, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78730 – (512) 373-8583 (33 miles away)
- NextCare Urgent Care – 1701 US-281, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (29 miles away)
- Scott & White Clinic: Marble Falls – 706 Avenue G, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (28 miles away)
- Seton Highland Lakes Hospital – 3201 S Water Street, Burnet, TX 78611 (39 miles away)
- Seton Marble Falls Healthcare Center – 1800 Mormon Mill Road b, Marble Falls, TX 78654 (29 miles away)
- Seton Northwest Hospital – 11113 Research Boulevard, Austin, TX 78759 – (512) 324-6000 (37 miles away)
- St. David’s Emergency Center: Bee Cave – 12813 Galleria Circle, Bee Cave, TX 78738 – (512) 816-2100 (46 miles away)
- The Hospital at Westlake Medical Center – 5656 Bee Cave Road, West Lake Hills, TX 78746 (46 miles away)
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (512) 263-2657
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: City of Lakeway Solid Waste Department – (512) 314-7514
- Water: Lakeway Municipal Utility – (512) 261-6222