Patterson Place on Crystal Creek Homes for Sale
Homes for Sale in Patterson Place on Crystal Creek, TX
Located in the Westlake area of Austin off of Crystal Creek and Bee Cave Road, Patterson Place on Crystal Creek is one of Westlake’s most private and exclusive communities. Nestled in the breathtaking Hill Country of West Austin, Patterson Place on Crystal Creek real estate offers the most spectacular homes paired with a stellar location that is hard to top.
These incomparable estates sit just a few minutes from the premier Barton Creek Resort, where golfing, swimming, spa-ing and fine dining are the norm. This upscale-gated community sits eleven miles from Downtown Austin and two miles west of the Barton Creek community.
If you'd like more information about Patterson Place on Crystal Creek homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Patterson Place on Crystal Creek, TX
Homes for sale in Patterson Place on Crystal Creek sit on sprawling multi-acre lots, ranging from three to fives acres in size. These gorgeous homes have an average build year of 1997 and feature three to five bedrooms, game rooms, custom infinity pools, lavish landscaping and lots more.
Patterson Place on Crystal Creek homes for sale have an average price tag of at least a million dollars and each home’s unique design and attributes make it very easy to see why. Buyers looking for a one-of-a-kind Westlake gem that is without a doubt going to impress anyone who steps in the door, Patterson Place on Crystal Creek is the place for you!
Amenities Near Patterson Place on Crystal Creek, TX
The location of Patterson Place on Crystal Creek listings has the luxury of being in close proximity to Loop 360 and MoPac Expressway, making it easy to travel all over Austin with minimum hassle. Bee Cave features the fabulous outdoor Hill Country Galleria center with the best in Austin eats, retail and entertainment. Residents also spend tons of time at Barton Creek Resort using their top-notch facilities for fitness, swimming, golfing and spa services.
For residents looking to spend some time outdoors, the 215-acre park Commons Ford Ranch Metropolitan Park is just down the road and offers lake access, trails, volleyball and more! Students living in Patterson Place on Crystal Creek attend exemplary Eanes ISD schools. The prime location of Patterson Place on Crystal Creek real estate gives homeowners the best of West Austin and the sweeping Hill Country.
Community Resources in Patterson Place on Crystal Creek
Animal Control – 311 (in Austin), (512) 974-2000 or (512) 978-0500 (unincorporated area)
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Austin Fire Department (non-emergency):
- Station 1 – (512) 974-0130
- Area 11 – (512) 974-4100
- Austin Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 974-2000, (512) 974-5000
- Bee Cave Police Department: 13333 TX-71, Austin, TX 78738 – (512) 767-6650
- West Lake Hills Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 327-1195
- Bee Cave Urgent Care – 11614 FM2244, Suite 130, Austin, TX 78738 –(512) 263-3911
- FastMed Urgent Care – 3607 Manor Road, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78723 – (512) 928-4600
- Lakeway Regional Medical Center – 100 Medical Parkway, Lakeway, TX 78738 – (512) 571-5000
- MedSpring Urgent Care Central – 3906 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, TX 78756 – (512) 861-8040
- Seton Southwest Hospital – 7900 FM-1826, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 324-9000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (512) 421-1300
- Water: Austin Water – (512) 972-0000
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 25th, 2018 at 1:21am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Save Favorite Listings
Add listings to your favorites so you can recall & compare listings later
Save Listing Searches
Save searches so you can quickly & easily search listings when you return
Receive Listings Via Email
Receive listings via email that match your saved searches so you're always up to date