Homes for Sale in Peabody Place, TX
Located just two miles past Dripping Springs on Highway 290 sits Peabody Place. This quaint cul-de-sac community is lined with mature greenery and well-maintained homes built in the late eighties and nineties. Homes for sale in Peabody Place sit on beautiful Hill Country properties averaging two acres in size.
This charming neighborhood is at a perfect location in Dripping Springs, with access to the town’s many amenities and only twenty-five miles from Downtown Austin. If you are looking for a rural setting with city convenience and stunning views, Peabody Place is for you.
If you'd like more information about Peabody Place homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Peabody Place, TX
PlacePeabody Place homes for sale were built as traditional ranch-style homes on acreage with average interior sizes of 2,200 square feet. This neighborhood boasts around fourteen properties and with amazing Hill Country views. The homes of Peabody Place each have their own unique charm and have been maintained thoroughly by previous homeowners. Interiors of Peabody Place listings feature high ceilings, large outdoor entertainment spaces, hardwood floors and granite countertops. The two acres of land lends plenty of privacy and room for entertaining family and friends throughout the years.
Amenities Near Peabody Place, TX
PlacePeabody Place real estate resides in Hay’s County’s 78620 zip code. Just twenty-five miles from Downtown Austin, thirty-four miles to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport and just two minutes to Dripping Springs, Peabody Place really gives residents the best of all worlds. The homes are walking distance to Dripping Springs Middle School and just a three-minute drive to Dripping Springs High School.
Residents in the area enjoy doing their shopping at the huge H-E-B store in town or at one of Dripping Springs’ cute boutiques in town. Nearby for outdoor recreation is Founders Memorial Park or Pedernales Falls State Park. For entertainment and dining, residents enjoy days at one of the many local wineries in the area, barbeque from Railroad Bar-B-Que, Nutty Brown Cafe or Creek Road Café.
Community Resources in Peabody Place
Animal Control: Buda – (512) 312-1001
Emergency Services –911
- North Hays County (non-emergency) – (512) 894-0704
- Wimberley Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 847- 3536
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
- Buda Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 312-1001
- Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Hays County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 393-7800
- Austin Regional Clinic – 4100 Everett Street, Suite 400, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 295-1333
- Central Texas Medical Center – 1301 Wonder World Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 353-8979
- Lewis Family Medicine & Urgent – 14101 US-290, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 894-2048
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 301 N Guadalupe St, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 960-2545
- RediClinic – 598 East Highway US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 – (512) 858-0011
- Seton Medical Center Hays – 6001 Kyle Parkway, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 504-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Time Warner – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Pedernales Electric Cooperative – (888) 554-4732
- Natural Gas: CenterPoint Energy – (800) 427-7142
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (800) 892-4357
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: City of Buda Utilities – (512) 295-8845