Homes for Sale in Pioneer Crossing East, TX
Situated near the intersection of Highway 290 East and Springdale Road, Pioneer Crossing East is a quiet community in the 78754 zip code. This planned neighborhood features beautifully designed homes, in a great part of town and access to premium amenities for its homeowners.
Homes for sale in Pioneer Crossing East were developed between 2005 and 2009 by Village Builders, Lennar and Legacy Homes. Pioneer Crossing East is about eleven miles northeast of Austin proper and is in close proximity to major roadways like Highway 290, TX-130 Toll Road and Interstate 35.
If you'd like more information about Pioneer Crossing East homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Pioneer Crossing East, TX
Pioneer Crossing East homes for sale have an average home price of $250,000 and offer a variety of floor plans to fit your family’s specific needs. Ranging in size from 1,500 to 3,300 square feet, home seekers can choose between homes with either three bedrooms and two bathrooms or five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The homes feature open floor plans, family rooms and updated fixtures throughout the homes.
Exteriors of Pioneer Crossing East listings are mostly composed of stone and brick and lots of the properties back to green belt areas located next to the community. Lot sizes of homes for sale at Pioneer Crossing East range from smaller tenth of an acre lots to larger third of an acre lots. Pioneer Crossing East homes offer residents patios, outdoor living spaces and some even have sparkling private pools.
Amenities Near Pioneer Crossing East, TX
Pioneer Crossing East real estate gives its resident’s access to a community pool, clubhouse and play area for the children. The entire neighborhood is composed of many nature trails and people living here enjoy the fact that the local elementary school is within walking distance of most homes. Children who live in Pioneer Crossing East attend Manor ISD schools.
Pioneer Crossing East is twenty minutes from Downtown Austin and people fall in love with living in a more secluded, less-populated area of the city. The neighborhood is very close to huge employers like Dell and Samsung, which attracts people looking to work at either of these companies. Just five miles away, residents enjoy shopping at the many retailers at East Parmer Lane and I-35. If you are a fan of the outdoors, Pioneer Crossing East is very close to Walnut Creek Park and Jordan-Bachman Pioneer Farms.
Community Resources in Pioneer Crossing East
Animal Control – 311, (512) 978-0500
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Austin Fire Department Station (non-emergency) – (512) 974-0130
Police: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 974-5000
Texas Highway Patrol: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 997-4102
- FastMed Urgent – 14008 Shadow Glen Boulevard, Suite 100, Manor, TX 78653 – (512) 514-1020
- Austin Emergency Center: Far West – 3563 Far West Boulevard, Suite 110, Austin, TX 78731 – (512) 481-2321
- Cross Creek Hospital – 8402 Cross Park Drive, Austin, TX 78754 – (512) 549-8021
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 7212 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78757 – (512) 867-6299
- Rediclinic – 500 W Canyon Ridge Drive, Austin, TX 78753 – (512) 836-9000
- WellMed at St. John's – 6406 I-35, Suite 2600, Austin, TX 78752 – (512) 465-4800
- Cable/Satellite Service:
- DirecTV – (800) 543-1549
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Grande Communications – (512) 220-4600
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy: City of Austin – (512) 494-9400
- Power outages – (512) 322-9100
- AT&T Internet/DirectTV – (855) 293-7676
- AT&T U-verse – (844) 723-0252
- Cox Communications – (866) 298-1514
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- Solar: Texas Solar Power Company – (512) 459-9494
- Telephone: - AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Austin Resource Recovery – 311, (512) 494-9400
- Water: Austin Water Utility – (512) 972-0101