Homes for Sale in Pioneer Ranch, TX
Situated in the beautiful Hill Country in Hays County’s 78620 zip code, Pioneer Ranch is quiet cul-de-sac community off of West Fitzhugh Road. Landing on properties ranging in size from two to five acres, these ‘small’ Dripping Springs plots are perfect for people looking for countryside living space with close proximity to everyday amenities.
Pioneer Ranch is only eight miles northwest of Dripping Springs and offers homebuyers a rural lifestyle without all the upkeep of owning tons of land. There are tons of options nearby when it comes to entertainment, outdoor recreation and dining in the area with Dripping Springs just a few minutes away.
If you'd like more information about Pioneer Ranch homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Pioneer Ranch, TX
Homes for sale in Pioneer Ranch consist of one to two story traditionally designed homes with stunning open floor plans and fine attention to interior finishes. At an affordable price point in the $200,000’s, Pioneer Ranch homes for sale draw homeowners looking for Hill Country seclusion still close to the city.
Large front porches, sprawling wooded lots and Texas Traditional homes are some of the drawing features for people looking to buy in the Hill Country. The lot sizes allow for farming, exploring and plenty of room to roam!
Amenities Near Pioneer Ranch, TX
People who love the outdoors will fall in love with Pioneer Ranch listings. Homes are nearby the iconic Pedernales Falls State Park that offers prime camping, swimming and hiking for people trying to get outside. Also nearby are many local watering holes and rivers for maximum waterside relaxation.
For shopping and dining, owners of Pioneer Ranch real estate head to the Hill Country Galleria just twenty-three miles away in Bee Cave. Residents also enjoy feasting on the legendary bar-b-q just sixteen miles away at the famous Salt Lick BBQ. Many wineries surround the area, making it easy for wine lovers to fall in love with living in Pioneer Ranch. Dripping Springs ISD serves children living in Pioneer Ranch.
Community Resources in Pioneer Ranch
Animal Control: Buda – (512) 312-1001
Emergency Services –911
- North Hays County (non-emergency) – (512) 894-0704
- Wimberley Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 847- 3536
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
- Buda Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 312-1001
- Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Hays County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 393-7800
- Austin Regional Clinic – 4100 Everett Street, Suite 400, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 295-1333
- Central Texas Medical Center – 1301 Wonder World Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 353-8979
- Lewis Family Medicine & Urgent – 14101 US-290, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 894-2048
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 301 N Guadalupe St, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 960-2545
- RediClinic – 598 East Highway US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 – (512) 858-0011
- Seton Medical Center Hays – 6001 Kyle Parkway, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 504-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Time Warner – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Pedernales Electric Cooperative – (888) 554-4732
- Natural Gas: CenterPoint Energy – (800) 427-7142
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (800) 892-4357
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: City of Buda Utilities – (512) 295-8845