Homes for Sale in Point Pedernales, TX
Nestled along a bend of the beautiful Pedernales River, Point Pedernales offers a collection of acreage properties along the shorelines. While some homeowners live here fulltime, others purchase vacation homes. With the variety of nearby attractions, mostly outdoor activities, Point Pedernales real estate can certainly feel like a resort. While residents enjoy the easy access to Lake Travis and the Pedernales River, a taste of the city life is only a drive away in Bee Cave and Downtown Austin. The homes for sale at Point Pedernales are an excellent match for homebuyers seeking privacy, scenery, and charming homes.
If you'd like more information about Point Pedernales homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Point Pedernales, TX
Point Pedernales falls under Travis County's 78669 zip code and rests along quiet cul-de-sacs like Cove Drive and Pedernales Point Drive. The community is approximately 16 miles away from Bee Cave and 33 miles away from Downtown Austin. Residents use nearby major roadways like Highway 71 to travel throughout the area.
Browsing through the neighborhood, buyers spot ranch-style designs, with hill country backdrops. Residences provide an average 1,800 square feet of living space, with ample outdoor space for boat storage. Homesites are also spacious enough for well-designed outdoor living areas, with extended decks and patios. If you would like to schedule a tour to see Point Pedernales listings, please contact your Home City Realtor who is more than happy to show you around.
The Marble Falls Independent School District serves the community, so students attend Spicewood Elementary, Marble Falls Middle, and Marble Falls High School. When high school graduates are ready to pursue their undergraduate degree, they can consider living on campus at The University of Texas, which offers excellent programs and proximity to city amenities.
Amenities Near Point Pedernales, TX
Point Pedernales homes for sale are within minutes of outdoor activities, like sailing across the lake. The Pedernales Golf Course, only 8 miles away, is a hotspot for golfers. For a weekend filled with camping and diving into a natural swimming hole, families make their way to Krause Springs. Residents in search of spa treatment and yoga classes can take a short drive to the Omni Creek Resort and Spa. While shoppers are browsing through stores like H&M at Hill Country Galleria, food critiques are sampling Angel's Ice House.
If you would like more information on Point Pedernales, please contact your Home City Realtor.
Community Resources in Point Pedernales
Animal Control – 311 (in Austin), (512) 974-2000 or (512) 978-0500 (unincorporated area)
Emergency Services –911
Fire: Spicewood Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) - (830) 693-7136
Fire: Austin Fire Department:
- Station 1 (non-emergency) – (512) 974-0130
- Area 11 (non-emergency) – (512) 974-4100
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
- Lake Travis Fire Rescue (non-emergency) – (512) 266-2533
- Austin Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 974-2000, (512) 974-5000
- Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center: Marble Falls – 810 Texas 71, Marble Falls, TX 78654 – (830) 201-8000
- Bee Cave Urgent Care – 11614 FM2244, Suite 130, Austin, TX 78738 – (512) 263-3911
- FastMed Urgent Care – 2303 Ranch Road 620 S, Suite 210, Lakeway, TX 78734 – (512) 975-7382
- Lakeway Regional Medical Center – 100 Medical Parkway, Lakeway, TX 78738 – (512) 571-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (512) 421-1300
- Water: Austin Water – (512) 972-0000
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 19th, 2018 at 11:36am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.