Quarry Oaks is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of 183 Toll Road, between West Whitestone Blvd, North Lakeline Boulevard, West Park Street and North Bell Blvd. Most homes for sale in Quarry Oaks are single-family, traditional style homes.
Residents are within walking distance from Carriage Hills Park, Tree Line Park, Dayna Lawson Park, The RailYard Shopping Center, Whitestone Market, Cedar Park, Public Library, Cedar Park Recreation Center and Heritage Oak Park.
If you'd like more information about Quarry Oaks homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Quarry Oaks real estate includes 3 to 5-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 to 3 baths and range in size from 1,175 to 2,633 square feet. These homes are priced from $186,000 to $350,000 with a median selling price of $272,400 and an average price of $145 per square feet.
Most homes in Quarry Oaks were built by some of the best architects and designers in the country between 1984 and 2017. These homes have been designed with the needs of a modern family in mind and offer all the amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Quarry Oaks listings tend to have the following features: Spacious kitchens with gas cooktops, dishwashers, disposals, refrigerators, center islands, SS appliances, breakfast bars, butler’s pantries, walk-in pantries, electric and convection ovens, and built-in microwaves.
Master suites featuring garden tubs, walk-in showers, double vanities, full baths, and walk-in closets. More common features include composition shingle roofs, slab foundation, wood fencing, central air conditioning and heating, smoke detectors, vinyl plank and tile flooring, 2-car garages, balconies, vaulted ceilings, smoke detectors, and crown moldings.
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Walmart Supercenter, Costco Wholesale, Walgreens, Target, The Shops at Whitestone, and 1890 Ranch Shopping Center.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Big Cat BBQ, Wendy’s, J&J BBQ & Burgers, Little Caesars Pizza, Wingstop, Panda Express, Bush’s Chicken, Taco Cabana, Schlotzsky’s, Chili’s Grill & Bar, Taco Bell, 1431 Café, CR Surf & Turf, KFC, Dunkin’ Donuts, Camino Real, McDonald’s, Taqueria La Tapatia, Burger King, IHOP, Lupe Tortilla, BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, Chick-fil-A, Starbucks, McAlister’s Deli, Buffalo Wild Wings and Einstein Bros. Bagels.
Quarry Oaks homes for sale are zoned to Leander Independent School District, which includes the following nearby schools: Leander High School, Running Brushy Middle School, and Lois F Giddens Elementary School.
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400
To contact us online, please use the form below.