Homes for Sale in Quarter, TX
Quarter is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of US-183, between Cypress Creek Road, Anderson Mill Road, West Whitestone Blvd, and North Lakeline Boulevard. Most homes for sale in Quarter are single-family, traditional style homes.
Residents of this neighborhood are within walking distance from Elizabeth Milburn Park & Pool, Cypress Canyon Park, Twin Creeks Greenbelt, and Anderson Mill West Park & Pavilion.
If you'd like more information about Quarter homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Quarter, TX
Quarter real estate includes 3-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 baths and range in size from 1,765 to 3,398 square feet. These homes are priced from $271,000 to $357,000 with a median selling price of $291,000 and an average price of $130 per square feet.
Most homes in Quarter were built by some of the topmost designers and architects in the country between 1998 and 2006. These homes have been completely upgraded over the last few years and offer fully refurbished and renovated kitchens, baths, and bedrooms along with all other amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Quarter listings tend to have the following features: Spacious gourmet kitchens with granite and marble countertops, breakfast bars, center islands, dishwashers, disposals, tile backsplashes, electric and convection ovens, SS appliances, refrigerators, ice makers, and gas cooktops.
Master suites featuring dual vanities, full baths, luxurious garden tubs, walk-in closets, and walk-in showers. More common features include covered porches, open patios, ceramic tile and carpet flooring, wood-burning fireplaces, cable tv, high-speed internet, flat screen wiring, recessed lighting, 2-car garages, composition shingle roofs, vaulted ceilings, sprinkler systems, and much more.
Amenities Near Quarter, TX
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Randalls, Target, HEB Plus, Walgreens, CVS, Lakeline Mall, Lakeline Plaza, Costco Wholesale, Lakeline Mall, Walmart Supercenter, and Sprouts Farmers Market.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Gino’s Italian Restaurant, Sonic Drive-In, Smokey Mo’s Bar-B-Q, Sunset, Dunkin’ Donuts, McDonald’s, Maggiores, Taco Bell, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Saccone’s Pizza & Subs, Torchy’s Tacos, Panda Express, Papa John’s Pizza, MOD Pizza, Don Don Express, and Wendy’s.
Quarter homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Westside Elementary School, Cedar Park Middle School, and Cedar Park High School.
Community Resources in Quarter
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400