Homes for Sale in Quest Village, TX
Quest Village is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located south of Heritage Oak Park, between East Whitestone Blvd, 183A Frontage Road, East Park Street, and North Bell Blvd. Most homes for sale in Quest Village are single-family, traditional style homes.
Residents of this neighborhood are within walking distance from Quest Village Park, Heritage Oak Park, Park Place Park, John Gupton Stadium, Forest Oaks Park, and Brushy Creek Sports Park.
If you'd like more information about Quest Village homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Quest Village, TX
Quest Village real estate includes 3 to 4-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 to 3 baths, and range in size from 1,432 to 2,663 square feet. These homes are priced from $218,000 to $303,800 with a median selling price of $265,000 and an average price of $125 per square feet.
Most homes in Quest Village were built by some of the best architects and designers in the country between 1997 and 2001. These homes have been completely upgraded over the last few years, and offer fully refurbished and renovated baths, bedrooms, and kitchens along with all other amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Quest Village listings tend to have the following features: Spacious kitchens with granite and marble countertops, breakfast bars, SS appliances, butler’s pantries, dishwashers, disposals, gas cooktops, double ovens, built-in microwaves, and walk-in pantries.
Master suites featuring garden tubs, walk-in closets, walk-in showers, double vanities, and full baths. More common features include covered porches, ceramic tile and wood flooring, cedar fencing, smoke detectors, vaulted ceilings, 2-car garages, cable tv, high-speed internet, built-in bookcases, open patios, composition shingle roofs and much more!
Amenities Near Quest Village, TX
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Walmart Supercenter, HEB, Costco Wholesale, Target, The Shops at Whitestone, 1890 Ranch Shopping Center, The RailYard Shopping Center, and Walgreens.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at El Pollo Rico, Papa John’s Pizza, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Los Reyes Mexican Restaurant, Subway, Moonie’s Burger House, Los Chilaquiles, Domino’s Pizza, Jardin Corona, IHOP, In-N-Out Burger, Wendy’s, Taco Cabana, McDonald’s, J&J BBQ & Burgers, CR Surf & Turf 1431 Café, Chili’s Grill & Bar, and Schlotzsky’s.
Quest Village homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Charlotte Cox Elementary School, Artie L Henry Middle School, and Vista Ridge High School.
Community Resources in Quest Village
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400