Homes for Sale in Radiance, TX
Located in Hays County’s 78737 zip code, Radiance is a hidden gem of a neighborhood full of custom-built homes. Originally developed in 1984, Radiance real estate was first established as a community of residents practicing transcendental meditation; however, it now serves as home for people of all practices and interests.
The community includes a neighborhood pool and meditation dome and is six and eleven miles away from Driftwood and Dripping Springs, respectively. Radiance is a Zen-like neighborhood with mature greenery, walking trails and lots to explore in the area. The quiet country roads feature a unique mix of hill country abodes, all on at least a half-acre property.
If you'd like more information about Radiance homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Radiance, TX
Radiance homes for sale average a square footage of 3,320, an average build year of 1985 and an average home price of $544,000. The custom homes are mostly all upgraded with desirable features like granite countertops, chef-style kitchens, outdoor living areas, work sheds and more.
Homes for sale in Radiance typically sit on half-acre lots, but quite a few houses sit on two acres plus. This southwest community is perfect for a relaxing, country lifestyle close enough to the big city to still receive those city perks.
Amenities Near Radiance, TX
Radiance listings lie twenty miles southwest of Downtown Austin by hoping on MoPac. All around the area are fantastic wineries, breweries, restaurants and entertainment. Visit the famous Saltlick Bar-B-Que four miles away or spend a day exploring the Hamilton Pool Preserve just down the road.
If you head down Farm to Market Road 1826, you can visit the Grey Rock Golf Club and Slaughter Creek Trail, which offers golf, horse riding and bike riding trails for your pleasure. Also nearby Radiance real estate, is the Escarpment Village and the Alamo Drafthouse movie theater.
Community Resources in Radiance
Animal Control: Buda – (512) 312-1001
Emergency Services –911
- North Hays County (non-emergency) – (512) 894-0704
- Wimberley Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 847- 3536
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
- Buda Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 312-1001
- Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Hays County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 393-7800
- Austin Regional Clinic – 4100 Everett Street, Suite 400, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 295-1333
- Central Texas Medical Center – 1301 Wonder World Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 353-8979
- Lewis Family Medicine & Urgent – 14101 US-290, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 894-2048
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 301 N Guadalupe St, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 960-2545
- RediClinic – 598 East Highway US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 – (512) 858-0011
- Seton Medical Center Hays –6001 Kyle Parkway, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 504-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Time Warner – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Pedernales Electric Cooperative –(888) 554-4732
- Natural Gas: CenterPoint Energy – (800) 427-7142
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (800) 892-4357
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: City of Buda Utilities – (512) 295-8845