Homes for Sale in Ranch at Brushy Creek, TX
Ranch at Brushy Creek is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located east of 183A Toll Road, between West Parmer Lane, Brushy Creek Road, Brushy Creek, and East Whitestone Blvd. Most homes for sale in Ranch at Brushy Creek are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Ranch at Brushy Creek homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Ranch at Brushy Creek Real Estate
Ranch at Brushy Creek real estate includes 3 to 6-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 to 5 baths and range in size from 1,759 to 5,869 square feet. These homes are priced from $270,000 to $795,000 with a median selling price of $492,000 and an average price of $152 per square feet.
Most homes in Ranch at Brushy Creek were built by some of the best architects and designers in the country between 2005 and 2018. These homes have been designed with the needs of a modern family in mind and offer all the amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Ranch at Brushy Creek listings tend to have the following features: Spacious kitchens with granite and marble countertops, breakfast bars, butler’s pantries, gas and electric cooktops, refrigerators, dishwashers, disposals, SS appliances, center islands, and walk-in pantries.
Master suites featuring garden tubs, walk-in closets, walk-in showers, double vanities, and full baths. More common features include covered porches, ceramic tile and carpet flooring, wood fencing, gutters, plantation shutters, covered and open patios, wood-burning fireplaces, 2-car garages, vaulted ceilings, slab foundation, and composition shingle roofs.
Amenities Near Ranch at Brushy Creek, TX
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Walmart Supercenter, Walgreens, Target, HEB Grocery, Costco Wholesale, The Shops at Whitestone, The Parke Shopping Center and 1890 Ranch Shopping Center.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Buffalo Wild Wings, Chick-fil-A, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, McAlister’s Deli, Torchy’s Tacos, Dos Salsas, Panera Bread, Masala Wok, Rosa’s Café & Tortilla Factory, LongHorn Steakhouse, Einstein Bros. Bagels, and Tropical Smoothie Café.
Ranch at Brushy Creek homes for sale are zoned to Leander Independent School District, which includes the following nearby schools: James Garland Walsh Middle School, Patsy Sommer Elementary School, Ronald Reagan Elementary School, Round Rock High School, and Vista Ridge High School.
Community Resources in Ranch at Brushy Creek
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400