Homes for Sale in Ranch at Deer Creek, TX
The rapidly growing area of Cedar Park is making Ranch at Deer Creek real estate a highly desirable area of the city to live in. Ranch at Deer Creek is a suburban community in Cedar Park’s 78613 zip code near the intersection of Anderson Mill Road and Lime Creek Road. Also known as Deer Creek Ranch, this close-knit community offers affordable and contemporary Cedar Park living with amenities included.
The homes for sale at Ranch at Deer Creek are managed by the Ranch at Deer Creek H.O.A., allowing residents access to the community’s two pools, recreational courts and playgrounds. People who live in Ranch at Deer Creek enjoy a quiet lifestyle near all of Cedar Park’s most popular attractions.
If you'd like more information about Ranch at Deer Creek homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Ranch at Deer Creek, TX
Ranch at Deer Creek homes for sale are designed with a wide variety of ranch style and traditional architecture, built by Standard Pacific Homes and Taylor Morrison between 2001 and 2007. The prices of homes here range anywhere from $200,000-$500,000, making these homes very reasonably priced for the location. The homes here offer stunning views of the canyon and some even back to a greenbelt.
The interiors of Ranch at Deer Creek homes have an average size of almost 3,200 square feet and feature gourmet kitchens, raised ceilings, tons of natural light and bonus rooms to use for an office, game room or workout room. With open floor plans and tons of space for maximal comfort, Ranch at Deer Creek listings offer a fusion of lake life and city living.
Amenities Near Ranch at Deer Creek, TX
Ranch at Deer Creek is near tons of major attractions and roadways, making it easy to travel to other parts of Austin, Round Rock, Leander and more. The Cedar Park Regional Medical Center is five miles away and Lake Travis is about ten miles to the west. Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is about a forty-five-minute drive from Ranch at Deer Creek homes for sale.
For golf and tennis players, Ranch at Deer Creek is only three miles away from Twin Creeks Country Club. Residents who love being outside and swimming spend days at Elizabeth Milburn Park, which features a waterpark and tons of walking trails. Students living in the Ranch at Deer Creek go to award-winning Leander ISD schools. The main drawing feature of living in the Ranch at Deer Creek is the community amenities, which include two pools, sports courts, a playground and green spaces to play and hang.
Community Resources in Ranch at Deer Creek
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Austin Fire Station – (512) 974-0130
- Cedar Park Fire Department – (512) 401-5220
- Jollyville Volunteer Fire Department – (512) 258-1038
- Austin Police Department – (512) 974-2000
- Cedar Park Police Department – (512) 260-4600
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
- Baylor Scott & White Cedar Park Clinic – 900 Quest Parkway, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 260-6100
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center – 4510 Cypress Creek Road, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 249-1400
- MedSpring Urgent Care: Cedar Park – 1890 Ranch, 1335 East Whitestone Boulevard, Suite 100, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 402-6840)
- NextCare Urgent Care – 351 Cypress Creek Road, Suite 103, Cedar Park, TX 78613 – (512) 250-8199
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from March 19th, 2018 at 8:51pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Save Favorite Listings
Add listings to your favorites so you can recall & compare listings later
Save Listing Searches
Save searches so you can quickly & easily search listings when you return
Receive Listings Via Email
Receive listings via email that match your saved searches so you're always up to date