Homes for Sale in Ranch at Deer Creek, TX
Ranch at Deer Creek is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located off Anderson Mill Road south of Lime Creek Road. Most homes for sale in Ranch at Deer Creek are single-family, traditional style homes.
Residents of this neighborhood are within walking distance from Cypress Canyon Park, Elizabeth Milburn Park & Pool, Twin Creeks Greenbelt, Bella Vista Park, and Twin Creeks Country Club.
If you'd like more information about Ranch at Deer Creek homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Ranch at Deer Creek, TX
Ranch at Deer Creek real estate includes 3 to 6-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 to 5 baths and range in size from 2,034 to 4,980 square feet. These homes are priced from $280,000 to $590,000 with a median selling price of $429,500 and an average price of $122 per square feet.
Most homes in Ranch at Deer Creek were built by famed home builders Standard Pacific and Taylor Morrison between 2001 and 2011. These homes have been built with the needs of a modern family in mind and offer state of the art amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Ranch at Deer Creek listings tend to have the following features: Spacious gourmet kitchens with breakfast bars, butler’s pantries, center islands, built-in ovens, gas and electric cooktops, granite and marble countertops, SS appliances, refrigerators, and walk-in pantries.
Master suites featuring luxurious garden tubs, walk-in closets, walk-in showers, double vanities, and full baths. More common features include covered porches, open patios, ceramic tile and carpet flooring, cable tv, high-speed internet, flat screen wiring, recessed lighting, built-in bookcases, gutters, wood-burning fireplaces, composition shingle roofs, central air conditioning and heating, and cedar fencing.
Amenities Near Ranch at Deer Creek, TX
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Randalls, Walgreens, Sprouts Farmers Market, CVS, Target, Costco Wholesale, The Homestead Shopping Center, HEB, Lakeline Mall, and Lakeline Plaza.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Daichi Sushi & Grill, Domino’s Pizza, Shake’s Frozen Custard, Sonic Drive-In, Firehouse Subs, Smokey Mo’s Bar-B-Q, Whataburger, Taco Bell, Maggiores, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Subway, Gino’s Italian Restaurant, Pizza Hut, Nathalie’s Donuts, and McDonald’s.
Ranch at Deer Creek homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Cedar Park High School, Cedar Park Middle School, and Deer Creek Elementary School.
Community Resources in Ranch at Deer Creek
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400