Homes for Sale in Rancho Grande, TX
An outstanding country community in the remarkable town of Wimberley, Texas, Rancho Grande homes for sale feature wooded properties bordered by Lone Man Creek. These homes have an average build year of 2006 and tune in to the Sante Fe and ranch style design styles. They are just a short drive into the heart of Wimberley and are beautifully tucked into the Texas Hill Country.
Homes for Sale in Rancho Grande are located in Travis County’s 78676 zip code along F.M. 150 just fourteen miles from Kyle. They sit on an average of two acres, offering plenty of space for outdoor living areas, work sheds, pools or playing in the backyard.
If you'd like more information about Rancho Grande homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Rancho Grande, TX
Rancho Grande homes for sale have an average home price in the upper $400,000’s and an average home size of 3,000 square feet. These traditional homes rest along Lone Man Creek and many homeowners enjoy private access to the water. Homes for sale at Rancho Grande offer lots covered porches and maximize the outdoor living spaces for optimal use of the beauty scenery. Rancho Grande listings are each beautiful and unique in their own ways and home buyers will fall in love with this amazing community in Wimberley, Texas.
Amenities Near Rancho Grande, TX
Rancho Grande real estate have the best of city indulgences and outdoor amenities all around. Enjoy visiting Blue Hole Regional Park on hot summer days or reserve a tee time at the Quicksand Golf Course. Wimberley is thriving with small businesses that local love to support through shopping, dining and bringing guests to their establishments.
Use Ranch Road 12 and Market Road 150 for easy access to Kyle, San Marcos and South Austin. The neighborhood is just a thirty-five mile drive to Downtown Austin and thirty-seven miles to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. Wineries are abundant in this area of Texas, with Wimberley Valley Winery and Duchman Family Winery all within ten miles. Enjoy living in the scenic rolling hills in these incredible Rancho Grande homes with the same convenience of living in the city.
Community Resources in Rancho Grande
Animal Control: Buda – (512) 312-1001
Emergency Services –911
- North Hays County (non-emergency) – (512) 894-0704
- Wimberley Volunteer Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 847- 3536
- Pedernales Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 264-1476
- Buda Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 312-1001
- Lakeway Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 314-7590
Sheriff: Hays County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 393-7800
- Austin Regional Clinic – 4100 Everett Street, Suite 400, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 295-1333
- Central Texas Medical Center – 1301 Wonder World Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 353-8979
- Lewis Family Medicine & Urgent – 14101 US-290, Austin, TX 78737 – (512) 894-2048
- MedSpring Urgent Care – 301 N Guadalupe St, San Marcos, TX 78666 – (512) 960-2545
- RediClinic – 598 East Highway US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620 – (512) 858-0011
- Seton Medical Center Hays – 6001 Kyle Parkway, Kyle, TX 78640 – (512) 504-5000
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Charter Spectrum – (844) 481-5652
- Direct TV – (844) 881-7221
- Time Warner – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Pedernales Electric Cooperative – (888) 554-4732
- Natural Gas: CenterPoint Energy – (800) 427-7142
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (800) 892-4357 v
- Trash & Recycling: Texas Disposal Systems – (800) 375-8375
- Water: City of Buda Utilities – (512) 295-8845