Homes for Sale in Reserve at Brushy Creek, TX
Reserve at Brushy Creek is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located east of 183 Toll Road, between Brushy Creek Road, Adventure Lane, Wildlife Run, and Breakaway Road. Most homes for sale in Reserve at Brushy Creek are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Reserve at Brushy Creek homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Reserve at Brushy Creek, TX
Reserve at Brushy Creek real estate includes 3 to 5-bedroom homes which on average offer 2 to 4 baths and range in size from 2,072 to 3,754 square feet. These homes are priced from $368,765 to $612,000 with a median selling price of $439,999 and an average price of $142 per square feet.
Most homes in Reserve at Brushy Creek were built by famous homebuilder Milestone Builders between 2012 and 2017. These homes have been specifically designed with the needs of a modern family in mind and offer state of the art amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Reserve at Brushy Creek listings tend to have the following features: Spacious gourmet kitchens with granite and marble countertops, breakfast bars, SS appliances, refrigerators, ice makers, butler’s pantries, dishwashers, disposals, center islands, and walk-in pantries.
Master suites featuring double vanities, full baths, garden tubs, walk-in closets, and walk-in showers. More common features include covered porches, ceramic tile and carpet flooring, wood-burning fireplaces, cable tv, high-speed internet, flat screen wiring, slab foundation, composition shingle roofs, vaulted ceilings, 2-car garages, and plantation shutters.
Amenities Near Reserve at Brushy Creek, TX
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Walmart Supercenter, Walgreens, CVS, Target, Costco Wholesale, The Shops at Whitestone, The Parke Shopping Center, and The RailYard Shopping Center.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Hunan Ranch Restaurant, Brooklyn Heights Pizzeria, Snap Kitchen, The League Kitchen & Tavern, McDonald’s, Damiano’s Italian Restaurant, Sonic Drive-In, Wendy’s, Zaxby’s Chicken Fingers & Buffalo Wings, Whataburger, Serranos Cocina, Rosa’s Café & Tortilla Factory, Lupe Tortilla, Dos Salsas, Torchy’s Tacos, Chick-fil-A, Buffalo Wild Wings, PDQ Restaurant, BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, and In-N-Out Burger.
Reserve at Brushy Creek homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Artie L Henry Middle School, Ronald Reagan Elementary School, and Vista Ridge High School.
Community Resources in Reserve at Brushy Creek
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400