Homes for Sale in Settlers Creek, TX
Settlers Creek is a quaint neighborhood located off of West Park Street, in Williamson County’s 78613 zip code. Homes for sale at Settlers Creek were developed in the 1980s and 1990s, and feature a variety of traditional and ranch-style homes. Settlers Creek Real Estate is filled with spacious backyards, plants, and mature trees. Home buyers seeking a quiet neighborhood nestled in a rapidly growing area will fall in love with Settlers Creek listings.
Settlers Creek homes for sale offer a great convenient location. About 3 miles away from Settlers Creek listings are grocery stores including H-E-B, Walmart Supercenter, and Costco. Homes for sale at Settlers Creek is surrounded by major employers including Baylor Scott & White Cedar Park Clinic and Pro-Care Medical Center, which are less than 5 miles away. Residents enjoy having easy access to major highways and an alternative method of transportation such as Capital Metro. The nearest metro station, Lakeline Station, is only 5 miles away.
If you'd like more information about Settlers Creek homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Settlers Creek Real Estate
Settlers Creek homes for sale are 1 and 2-story homes that feature brick and limestone exteriors. Some Settlers Creek listings have been updated to offer updated kitchens, brand new doors, and media rooms. These 3-4 bedroom floor plans can range from 1,400 – 2,500 in square footage and sit on lots as large as a half of acre. Homes for sale at Settlers Creek are reasonably priced around $275,000.
Settlers Creek Real Estate is registered to the Leander Independent School District. School assignments for this community include Westside Elementary, Artie L Henry Middle, and Vista Ridge High School. Settlers Creek Real Estate is also within a few short miles of private school options including Summit Christian Academy.
Amenities Near Settlers Creek, TX
Home buyers seeking Settlers Creek homes for sale will find that there is a boatload of nearby activities. Nearby Veterans Park is a great choice for recreational fun. Veteran’s Park is less than 3 miles away from Settlers Creek listings and comes equipped with a water park, a 5-acre dog park, and other outdoor activities. Cedar Park is another great recreational option. With over 500 acres of parkland, Cedar Park offers visitors a numerous amount of sports courts, pools, pond areas, and more. The residents of Settlers Creek Real Estate enjoy the luxury of having Cedar Park less than 2 miles away.
Settlers Creek listings is also a few short miles away from great shopping and dining options! Lakeline Mall is a home to a variety of popular retailers such as Dillard’s, Express, and Macy’s. Simon’s Sushi and Phil’s Philly Grill are great dining options to check out at Lakeline Mall. Homes for sale at Settlers Creek is also near The Domain, which has another set of dining and shopping options.
Family fun is just around the corner with establishments like the Austin Aquarium being less than 7 miles away. Visitors will have the opportunity to learn about aquatic species, and feed them. Another great place to check out is Top Golf.
Community Resources in Settlers Creek
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400