Homes for Sale in Silver Oak, TX
Silver Oak is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located east of 183A Toll Road, between East Park Street, South Vista Ridge Blvd, Brushy Creek Road, and Trailbridge Drive. Most homes for sale in Silver Oak are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Silver Oak homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Silver Oak, TX
Silver Oak real estate includes 3 to 6-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 to 4 baths, and range in size from 1,828 to 4,148 square feet. These homes are priced from $274,900 to $440,000, with a median selling price of $385,000 and an average price of $142 per square feet.
Most homes in Silver Oak were built by some of the leading developers in the country such as Grand Haven, D.R. Horton, and Kimball Hill Homes between 2003 and 2012. These homes have been built with the needs of a modern family in mind and offer all the amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Silver Oak listings tend to have the following features: Spacious kitchens with granite and marble countertops, dishwashers, disposals, SS appliances, refrigerators, butler’s pantries, breakfast bars, center islands, double ovens, built-in microwaves, and walk-in pantries.
Master suites featuring garden tubs, walk-in showers, double vanities, full baths, and walk-in closets. More common features include covered porches, open patios, wood-burning fireplaces, ceramic tile and laminate flooring, central heating and air conditioning, vaulted ceilings, smoke detectors, slab foundation, composition shingle roofs, gutters, crown moldings, recessed lighting, and 2-car garages.
Amenities Near Silver Oak, TX
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby KP Foods, H-E-B, Cedars Food Mart, Walmart Supercenter, Target, Costco Wholesale, Walgreens, 1890 Ranch Shopping Center, and Whitestone Market.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Torchy's Tacos, Bliss Gourmet Cupcakery, Freddy’s, Abbey Cucina, IHOP, Zoës Kitchen, BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, In-N-Out Burger, The Grove Wine Bar & Kitchen, Chick-fil-A, Torchy’s Tacos, Dos Salsas, Mighty Fine Burgers, Logan’s Roadhouse, Jimmy John’s, Panera Bread, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Tropical Smoothie Café, LongHorn Steakhouse, and Rosa’s Café & Tortilla Factory.
Silver Oak homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Artie L Henry Middle School, Ronald Reagan Elementary School, and Vista Ridge High School.
Community Resources in Silver Oak
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400