Homes for Sale in Sweet Farms, TX
Sweet Farms is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located east of 183A Toll Road, between East Whitestone Blvd, Sam Bass Road, Hairy Man Road, and Brushy Creek. Most homes for sale in Sweet Farms are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Sweet Farms homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Sweet Farms, TX
Sweet Farms real estate includes 3 to 5-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 to 5 baths and range in size from 1,776 to 4,900 square feet. These homes are priced from $515,000 to $675,000 with a median selling price of $595,000 and an average price of $175 per square feet.
Most homes in Sweet Farms were built by some of the best architects and designers in the country between 1970 and 2015. Older homes have been completely upgraded over the last few years and along with other newly built homes in this neighborhood offer all the amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Sweet Farms listings tend to have the following features: Spacious kitchens with breakfast bars, center islands, granite and marble countertops, refrigerators, butler’s pantries, walk-in pantries, built-in ovens, gas cooktops, dishwashers, disposals, SS appliances, and gas water heaters.
Master suites featuring garden tubs, walk-in showers, double vanities, full baths, and walk-in closets. More common features include smoke detectors, plantation shutters, recessed lighting, vaulted ceilings, crown moldings, central air conditioning and heating, vented exhaust fans, carpet and wood flooring, slab foundation, covered balconies, gutters, and composition shingle roofs.
Amenities Near Sweet Farms, TX
Residents tend to shop for their daily needs at nearby Walmart Supercenter, Target, 1890 Ranch Shopping Center, The Parke Shopping Center, The Shops at Whitestone, Walgreens, Sam’s Club, and Randalls.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Sonic Drive-In, Starbucks, Whataburger, Wendy’s, Zaxby’s Chicken Fingers & Buffalo Wings, Rosa’s Café & Tortilla Factory, Tropical Smoothie Café, Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, Einstein Bros Bagels, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, Panera Bread, Dos Salsas, LongHorn Steakhouse, Jimmy John’s, Logan’s Roadhouse, Gigi’s Cupcakes, Chick-fil-A, and Mighty Fine Burgers.
Sweet Farms homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Ronald Reagan Elementary School, Florence W Stiles Middle School, and Vista Ridge High School.
Community Resources in Sweet Farms
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400