Homes for Sale in Westside Preserve at Buttercup Creek, TX
Westside Preserve at Buttercup Creek is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located west of 183 Toll Road, between Anderson Mill Road, Cypress Creek Road, South Lakeline Blvd, and West Whitestone Blvd. Most homes for sale in Westside Preserve at Buttercup Creek are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Westside Preserve at Buttercup Creek homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Westside Preserve at Buttercup Creek, TX
Westside Preserve at Buttercup Creek real estate includes 3 to 5-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 to 4 baths, and range in size from 1,675 to 4,412 square feet. These homes are priced from $275,000 to $462,500 with a median selling price of $325,000 and an average price of $145 per square feet.
Most homes in Westside Preserve at Buttercup Creek were built by some of the best architects and designers in the country between 2001 and 2016. These homes have been built with the needs of a modern family in mind, and offer all the amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Westside Preserve at Buttercup Creek listings tend to have the following features: Spacious kitchens with granite and marble countertops, breakfast bars, stainless steel appliances, refrigerators, ice makers, gas cooktops, double ovens, built-in microwaves, built-in compactors, and center islands.
Master suites featuring garden tubs, walk-in showers, walk-in closets, double vanities, and full baths. More common features include covered porches, open patios, ceramic tile flooring, carpet flooring, wood-burning fireplaces, 2-car garages, cable tv, high-speed internet, and wood fencing.
Amenities Near Westside Preserve at Buttercup Creek, TX
Residents tend to shop for their everyday needs at nearby Park N Sak I, Randalls, Cedars Food Mart, Randall's Food and Pharmacy, 1900 Lakeline, Girlie Girl Closet, Lakeline Center, Village Belle Shopping Center, Walgreens, Walmart Supercenter, CVS, and Weavers Rock Shop.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Pizza On Wheels, Jack In The Box, Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen, Moe's Southwest Grill, Berry Cool, Coffee Service Specialists, Nathalie's Donuts, Starbucks, McDonald’s, Sonic Drive-In, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, King Noodle, Santa Catarina, and The Dig Pub.
Westside Preserve at Buttercup Creek homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Artie L Henry Middle School, Westside Elementary School, and Vista Ridge High School.
Community Resources in Westside Preserve at Buttercup Creek
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400