Homes for Sale in Whippoorwill, TX
Whippoorwill is a neighborhood in Cedar Park, Texas, located east of 183A Toll Road, between West Parmer Lane, Brushy Creek Road, South Vista Ridge Blvd, and Colonial Parkway. Most homes for sale in Whippoorwill are single-family, traditional style homes.
If you'd like more information about Whippoorwill homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Whippoorwill, TX
Whippoorwill real estate includes 2 to 5-bedroom homes, which on average offer 2 to 4 baths and range in size from 1,531 to 3,985 square feet. These homes are priced from $347,500 to $701,000 with a median selling price of $430,000 and an average price of $176 per square feet.
Most homes in Whippoorwill were built by some of the best architects and designers in the country between 1970 and 1999. These homes have been completely upgraded over the last couple of years and offer fully refurbished and renovated baths, bedrooms, and kitchens along with all other amenities desired in an ideal, 21st century home.
Whippoorwill listings tend to have the following features: Spacious kitchens with granite and marble countertops, refrigerators, ice makers, SS appliances, dishwashers, disposals, walk-in pantries, butler’s pantries, gas and electric cooktops, convection ovens, built-in microwaves, and hardwood floors.
Master suites featuring garden tubs, walk-in closets, walk-in showers, double vanities, and full baths. More common features include covered porches, open patios, ceramic tile flooring, 2-car garages, cable tv, high-speed internet, flat screen wiring, vaulted ceilings, slab foundation, gutters, crown moldings, composition shingle roofs, and much more!
Amenities Near Whippoorwill, TX
Residents tend to shop for their everyday needs at nearby HEB Plus, Target, Lakeline Mall, Lakeline Plaza, Walgreens, Walmart Supercenter, The Shops at Whitestone, Costco Wholesale, The RailYard Shopping Center, and 1890 Ranch Shopping Center.
Food lovers will enjoy eating out at Tropical Smoothie Café, Brooklyn Heights Pizzeria, Smokey Mo’s BBQ, Hunan Ranch Restaurant, Snap Kitchen, McDonald’s, Panda Express, Whataburger, Wendy’s, Subway, Zaxby’s Chicken Fingers & Buffalo Wings, Sonic Drive-In, Damiano’s Italian Restaurant, Serranos Cocina, Five Guys, LongHorn Steakhouse, Dos Salsas, Rosa’s Café & Tortilla Factory, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Panera Bread, and Torchy’s Tacos.
Whippoorwill homes for sale are zoned to Leander ISD, which includes the following nearby schools: Artie L Henry Middle School, Ronald Reagan Elementary School, and Vista Ridge High School.
Community Resources in Whippoorwill
Animal Control – (512) 864-8282
Emergency Services –911
- Cedar Park Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 401-5222
- Georgetown Fire Station Number 5 (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3473
- Round Rock Fire Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5590
- Cedar Park Police Department ( non-emergency) – (512) 260-4600
- Georgetown Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 930-3510
- Round Rock Police Department (non-emergency) – (512) 218-5500
Sheriff: Williamson County Sheriff (non-emergency) – (512) 943-1300
-Cedar Park Regional Medical Center - 1401 Medical Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - (512) 259-1811
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – 300 University Boulevard, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 509-0100
- NextCare Urgent Care – 900 North Austin Avenue, Suite 105, Georgetown, TX 78626 – (512) 930-7828
- Seton Medical Center Williamson – 201 Seton Parkway, Round Rock, TX 78665 – (512) 324-4000
- Urgent & Family Care at Avery Ranch – 10625 West Parmer Lane d400, Austin, TX 78717 – (512) 733-9400
- Cable Service:
- AT&T Uverse – (800) 464-7928
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy – (512) 494-9400
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- AT&T –(888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Waste Management – (800) 594-2088
- Water: Crossroads Utility Services – (512) 246-1400