Homes for Sale in Los Indios, TX
Located in Travis County, Los Indios is a charming, suburban neighborhood in northwest Austin. Positioned between Anderson Mill Road to the north, Pond Springs Road to the west, West Parmer Lane to the east, and McNeil Drive to the south, Los Indios is in the Central time zone and uses the 78729 zip code.
Situated 13 miles from the University of Texas at Austin, 14 miles from downtown Austin, and 21 miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, it’s only two miles to the Austin Emergency Center: Anderson Mill and four miles to Seton Northwest Hospital. Homes for sale in Los Indios are priced from $167K to $350K.
Los Indios real estate consists of a mix of single-family homes, townhomes, duplexes, and condos with a traditional-style architectural design. Single-family homes have swimming pools, decks, covered patios, and privacy fences. Los Indios listings usually have brick exteriors with wood paneling, open floor plans, game rooms, and luxury touches like fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, and wood floors.
If you'd like more information about Los Indios homes for sale, please continue reading below.
Discover Los Indios Real Estate
Built from the 1980s to the 1990s, Los Indios real estate features homes of varying sizes shaded by tall oak trees. Los Indios listings usually have two to five bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, family rooms with fireplaces, kitchens with breakfast bars, vaulted ceilings, and private, fenced yards.
Los Indios listings range in size from 860 square feet to 2,631 square feet, with the average size being 1,800 square feet, for an average $141 per square foot, and an average price of $250K. Los Indios real estate is sought after due to its affordable homes in a lovely neighborhood, within commuting distance to downtown Austin.
Amenities Near Los Indios, TX
Los Indios homeowners like to shop at Lakeline Mall, The Arboretum at Great Hills, and the Domain in North Austin, dine at local restaurants such as Tarka Indian Kitchen or catch a flick at the Regal Cinemas Arbor 8 at Great Hills. A short drive away, downtown Austin offers many other retail stores, casual and fine dining, nightly live music, cultural events, and frequent festivals.
Rattan Creek Park offers tennis, basketball, and volleyball courts, covered pavilions, and a swimming pool. Quarry Lake allows fishing, kayaking, stand-up paddle-boarding, and hiking. The 12-acre Springwoods Park provides tennis and volleyball courts, sports fields, pavilions, gazebo, playgrounds, picnic areas, and walking, jogging, and cycling trails. Los Indios homeowners can take in a round of golf at the Avery Ranch Golf Club.
Children who live in the Los Indios neighborhood attend public schools of the exemplary Round Rock Independent School District including Pond Springs Elementary School, Deerpark Middle School, and McNeil High School, known for hosting the district’s Engineering Academy for students wishing to pursue engineering as a career.
Nearby private schools include Challenger School - Pond Springs, Stepping Stone School: McNeil, Holy Family Catholic School, and Hill Country Christian School. Los Indios residents can also take advantage of higher-learning institutions such as the University of Texas at Austin, Texas State University in Round Rock, and Austin Community College, Cypress Creek.
Los Indios listings offer prospective homeowners the opportunity to own an affordable home, in a lovely neighborhood, within commuting distance to downtown Austin.
Community Resources in Los Indios
Animal Control – 311, (512) 978-0500
Emergency Services – 911
Fire: Austin Fire Department Station (non-emergency) – (512) 974-0130
Police: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 974-5000
Texas Highway Patrol: Austin (non-emergency) – (512) 997-4102
- Austin Emergency Center - Anderson Mill – 13435 US-183, Suite 311, Austin, TX 78750 – (512) 614-1200 (2 miles away)
- MedSpring Urgent Care - Anderson Mill – 11521 Ranch Road 620 North, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78726 – (512) 402-6830 (5 miles away)
- Seton Northwest Hospital – 11113 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78759 – (512) 324-6000 (4 miles away)
- U.S. Healthworks Medical Group – US-183, Austin, TX 78750 – (512) 250-0424 (2 miles away)
- Cable/Satellite Service:
- DirecTV – (800) 543-1549
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Grande Communications – (512) 220-4600
- Time Warner Cable – (512) 485-5555
- Electricity: Austin Energy: City of Austin – (512) 494-9400
- Power outages – (512) 322-9100
- AT&T Internet/DirectTV – (855) 293-7676
- AT&T U-verse – (844) 723-0252
- Cox Communications – (866) 298-1514
- DISH Network – (512) 870-8221
- Natural Gas: Texas Gas Service – (800) 700-2443
- Solar: Texas Solar Power Company – (512) 459-9494
- AT&T – (888) 294-8433
- MCI Worldcom – (800) 950-5555
- Trash & Recycling: Austin Resource Recovery – 311, (512) 494-9400
- Water: Austin Water Utility – (512) 972-0101